What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I heard about it. Too hot temperatures for the guys here in Europe, particulary in north to handle.

tell me about it just 10 -12 mins walking from home to institute and i used to sweat like crazy....

did u try telling 1? :rofl: i know the male in my family always do that to the female....asking kafi ho giyea ya attay ki bori mein daal na hai? :rofl:

They was in packs of ten if I told them chittar parjanii thii.. :tongue:

Cant be compared to Pakistan though :P

Luckily it rained a lot in Lahore, but the humidity freaked me out.....

Tired now so going to sleep.

Allah Hafiz and Good Night everyone!
I loved the rain. Goodnight!

Cant be compared to Pakistan though :P

Luckily it rained a lot in Lahore, but the humidity freaked me out.....

Tired now so going to sleep.

Allah Hafiz and Good Night everyone!
good night and ALLAH HAFIZ

me also gonna hit the bed!!

They was in packs of ten if I told them chittar parjanii thii.. :tongue:

maza atta....you should have gotten a friend to take a video...live chittar :flame:

@Aeronaut....I know religious debates are banned but they do not initiated debate on religion usually during the normal discussion like secularism or any other topic they give reference of Hadees or Quranic verses but without link and background what they actually do is they quote Hadees and Verses out of contexts....which should be avoided or if necessary for sake of discussion they should at least provide the these two link+Background

(NOTE: as my thread in Suggestions & Discussions section is closed without even discussing the issue therefore I am reply you here)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/272204-quotation-hadees-quranic-verses.html

Last edited by a moderator:
@Aeronaut....I know religious debates are banned but they do not initiated debate on religion usually during the normal discussion like secularism or any other topic they give reference of Hadees or Quranic verses but without link and background what they actually do is they quote Hadees and Verses out of contexts....which should be avoided or if necessary for sake of discussion they should at least provide the these two link+Background

(NOTE: as my thread in Suggestions & Discussions section is closed without even discussing the issue therefore I am reply you here)

http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/272204-quotation-hadees-quranic-verses.html

Just report and wait for action. Or mention us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom