What's new

Naswarville

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Slav Defence I want to talk to you one more time whenever you are free then I want to talk to Aero
as I said you are a wimp! You cant teach a lesson to people who fooled,lied and bullied you

Last edited by a moderator:
huh? what?! :unsure:

talon I don't know what people has problem with you,I am too shocked to see how people behave in forums,logon ki toh lena,is ko ghlata saabit kerna,falanae ki insult kerna etc,yeh kahani hai,just get ready my friend,tum nasarville viste kerna kum kero,aur webby aur aero se kaho k ready rahay...kuch post shayed remove kernwana peray tum ko.
Best regards

talon I don't know what people has problem with you,I am too shocked to see how people behave in forums,logon ki toh lena,is ko ghlata saabit kerna,falanae ki insult kerna etc,yeh kahani hai,just get ready my friend,tum nasarville viste kerna kum kero,aur webby aur aero se kaho k ready rahay...kuch post shayed remove kernwana peray tum ko.
Best regards
@Slav Defence gmail on the double please!

Janaaab dushmaan seii agar aaap nei shadiii kiii baaat bhi kiii tou aaap ko dabeiii mein pack kar kei Altaf Bhai ko gift kar dooon gaaa ! :whistle:

What about bangladeshi :unsure:

@Tk_90 if you forced him again to hurt @Talon then I am gonna complain @WebMaster or @Aeronaut..leave her alone now..and stop pm me about what to do?I have posted you already to leave them alone.

Oh my beloved drama queen, phir kya tension hoi hai????

on the double,what do you mean?

Lol, seriously? On the double means, work harder the twice and get there quickly :D
@Alpha1 please tell me its not about that BS you told me about the other day?

come on gmail...I left u an email..

Pata nai am worried :(
why such a dull looking avatar? Atleast put some green to the trees

come on gmail...I left u an email..

Pata nai am worried :(
I have pm you..don't worry..

Lol, seriously? On the double means, work harder the twice and get there quickly :D
@Alpha1 please tell me its not about that BS you told me about the other day?

why such a dull looking avatar? Atleast put some green to the trees
another BS...:rofl: but don't worry..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom