What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh good to hear ! How busy is life in Germany ? Have you ever watched a Bundesliga match in all the time you have stayed in the country ? :D

Materials Engineering B.E. :)

We have some tickets blocked by the firm... But, I prefer enjoying the lovely work opportunities that I've beeb luck enough to get from bosses ;)

My insomniac friends @Hyperion @Talon... You've the next bunch of entertainers from Asia already stepping in... so I'll call it a day as it seems I've earned enough thanks for the day :P...

If you see @KRAIT, spank that insomiac from my side and say Hello!

@mastaan good night!! Can we use a whipp?! :woot:

Who dies with the whiff of her own toes... Get the drift??? :P

@mastaan naah...I use my toes to kill others too...its in the naswaristani's blood!! We are born that way!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
We have some tickets blocked by the firm... But, I prefer enjoying the lovely work opportunities that I've beeb luck enough to get from bosses ;)

Come on ! Go see one ! I have always wanted to watch a league football match live :D Are you a workaholic ?

Well trying to manufacture composites by the vacuum bagging process :D Its cooler than it sounds :lol:

I dont think so , what do you do for living ?

Well it may sound a bit odd.:PI'm sorry for that.
But i'm listening the sounds of poffs and puffs in my mind.
Nah it looks cool buddy.:tup:

About me i don't really do much, i wear a mask and gloves while killing/stabbing people around me.

Instead of locking me up into to prison they retain me in a hospital most of the time.Just got bailed out for this sunday.

Thank you , SURB ! I saw you posted the parameters with a note that more details will follow later , I am grateful for that ...
You are welcome dear.:)

Actually the driver is not exactly my "personal" driver, he is there to take around my clients when they come to purchase property..... I am very down to earth...I have never told another human being to bring me a glass of water.... I like doing my own chores... I mean EVERYTHING...... laundry...... ironing.....cooking...... you name it... I hate showoffs...

Me too Bro, I do all my work myself. I don't believe in having slaves either.

Unless of course that Slave is preceded with the word SEX.:D

Kidding Guys.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom