What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ghar pe din kya or raat kya?

Din /raat ka mazza to bahir ata hae.....:D

Howz your lab work going on?

And what are you reading these days else the beautiful subject of botany which is full of color,perfumes and taste?:)

@S.U.R.B. currently reading about rice roots...and their inheritance ....

lab work tou chalta hi rahta hai...will go on for 4yrs!!

btw, where is @Mani2020 these days?!

Last edited by a moderator:
so @S.U.R.B. whatcha reading? hi @JonAsad

hi @Hyperion

everyone went off...

313364_254598538010785_1978649615_n.jpg

@Hyperion Welcome back... I have somehow managed to hold @Talon back with my charm (gives you an idea, how simplistic her expectations are :P), else everyone else is gone!

Hope nothing's serious with your friend

O yea...forgot ...hows your friend? @Hyperion

@Hyperion Welcome back... I have somehow managed to hold @Talon back with my charm (gives you an idea, how simplistic her expectations are :P), else everyone else is gone!

@mastaan...dont rub it in...or else my bros will cut your neck, flush your head and well dont know about the body...nobody's has ever been found ;)

Hi @Secur :wave:

Nothing serious yaro... the idiot was drunk and hit a wall while reversing the car.... left him at home... left my driver to deal with insurance and police... all is well! :enjoy:

The deposed emperor weeps, what shall become of our nation now? @Armstrong and @Secur Republic?

@Hyperion

Your Imperial Majesty ! Order me and I shall slay the rebels ... Remember you gave me the asymmetrical warfare post in Naswarabad , I haven't forgotten the favor , Emperor ! :D

@mastaan...dont rub it in...or else my bros will cut your neck, flush your head and well dont know about the body...nobody's has ever been found ;)

Hi @Secur :wave:

Oh ya... That's high school stuff! But yeah, don't unleash alpha on me... he's a much superior league....

@S.U.R.B. currently reading about rice roots...and their inheritance ....

lab work tou chalta hi rahta hai...will go on for 4yrs!!

btw, where is @Mani2020 these days?!

He's serious guy.......Naswarabad/Naswaristan was a bit more casual for him.

He's obviously Not a joker

like this<<<< man.:P

He's more worried about that AWAC that PAF has lost.Until they do something about it,his soul will be on fire.

May be he's finding his attitude back in the solace of soltitude.

@S.U.R.B. @Talon @Hyperion @Dillinger @Alpha1 @mastaan

Hey ! Whats up , friends ? :D

@Secur
i have to disect a frog on Monday!
b07aadf.jpeg

Hey ! Now thats like a good boy ... Ahhh ! I miss my old school days when I used to puncture the lungs of the dissected frog and receive warnings from the bio teacher :D I was this close to be charged with mutilation of animals and psychopathic behavior :rofl: Enjoy ! Keep yourself busy , you will get better ...

Nah.. thandd rakho... I eat such people in breakfast.... you are my secret weapon, you shall be wielded in dire straits... these two chakkaz I can handle with my left toe.... :D

@Hyperion

Your Imperial Majesty ! Order me and I shall slay the rebels ... Remember you gave me the asymmetrical warfare post in Naswarabad , I haven't forgotten the favor , Emperor ! :D

He's serious guy.......Naswarabad/Naswaristan was a bit more casual for him.

He's obviously Not a joker

like this<<<< man.:P

He's more worried about that AWAC that PAF has lost.Until they do something about it,his soul will be on fire.

May be he's finding his attitude back in solace.

ain yeh kiski baat hori hai?! :blink: @S.U.R.B. doesnt sound like the @Mani2020 I knew.... :blink: whats AWAC?

@S.U.R.B. @Talon @Hyperion @Dillinger @Alpha1 @mastaan

Hey ! Whats up , friends ? :D

Hey ! Now thats like a good boy ... Ahhh ! I miss my old school days when I used to puncture the lungs of the dissected frog and receive warnings from the bio teacher :D I was this close to be charged with mutilation of animals and psychopathic behavior :rofl: Enjoy ! Keep yourself busy , you will get better ...

you already woke up and I am yet to hit the sack!!! how"s everything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom