What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Talon He needs to know his aukaat.

@balixd I don't mind being abused, im used to that.........he's lucky that he's not at my mercy right now or he would have been waterboarded and skinned by now... Get a life looser.
now that the matter has been resolved, but still if you need a hand with waterboarding let me know, I would love to join you.....plus I got few tricks of my own ......:devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil:

Last edited by a moderator:
mujhay detail se batao k kiya hua pls..mujhay sirf hghlights pata hai!
yar hona kya tha, you know how people troll, someone made muliple Ids and started swearing at everyone, and I mean everyone.....aeronaut ne ban kar diya sab Ids ko......pisstake thing was forum was troll again after an hour time :D

yar hona kya tha, you know how people troll, someone made muliple Ids and started swearing at everyone, and I mean everyone.....aeronaut ne ban kar diya sab Ids ko......pisstake thing was forum was troll again after an hour time :D

yeh tu mujhay bhi pata hai who was he?yaar nam batao na--:hitwall:

BF4i6tJCcAAx9AQ.jpg:large

mujhay yeh bi pata hai--but i've heared k he might be a naswari
yar it was @Alpha1 and @mastaan who said that it could be naswari because he knew everyone and the way he was swearing and abusing everyone and then Aero followed them on saying the same, even i thought the same, but now that webmaster has ran checks so if he says it was jacky so it then.......it wasn't fun to be honest, infact i PMed aero and requested him to close the thread for the time being untill the matter has been resolved because the troll was trolling everyone you know, mirzay, aero, hyperion, talon, alpha, razpak and the list goes on....I have the log of posts saved with me

yar it was @Alpha1 and @mastaan who said that it could be naswari because he knew everyone and the way he was swearing and abusing everyone and then Aero followed them on saying the same, even i thought the same, but now that webmaster has ran checks so if he says it was jacky so it then.......it wasn't fun to be honest, infact i PMed aero and requested him to close the thread for the time being untill the matter has been resolved because the troll was trolling everyone you know, mirzay, aero, hyperion, talon, alpha, razpak and the list goes on....I have the log of posts saved with me

@balixd bhejo na--ab point per aye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom