What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
sehr gut, meine freund! und wie geht es du?

Its hectic this side with all the work and related malarkey. You will have to forgive me- my knowledge of German is very rudimentary since my instructions in it were rather informal and sporadic.

BRIC = (Brazil-Russia-India-China)

FUKUS = (France-UK-US)

Whats going on???????????

@Hyperion @Dillinger @Ayush @mastaan :

Why are these two ladies such softies who are so easily creeped out ! :hitwall:

Jinka bhai alpha ho, they have to be a bit sensitive :omghaha:

Because your sense of humor stinks....which is why you will only get married to one of those somu lady wrestlers. :omghaha:

Kyu bad dua de rahe ho yaar ko... Rab ne sun li, to lag jayegi bechare ki

Its hectic this side with all the work and related malarkey. You will have to forgive me- my knowledge of German is very rudimentary since my instructions in it were rather informal and sporadic.

haan haan, itna busy hein, tabhi to janab pdf pe hei... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
BF4dBnACUAAXtMa.jpg

21 persons in a small car - a world record!

BF4bQgpCcAATOUE.jpg:large

Starting next month, Bengaluru will be the first city in India to have free public Wi-Fi hotspots.

@balixd--yeh dil se aye hai--kis khatoon k sataye hue ho??lol:omghaha:

lol, my mother, my sister, my two neace , my sis in laws,......ab kya karay banda.......yar kal raat ko scene bara ganda hoa forum pe....its good Aeronaut sorted it all out......i was awake till 4:00am....lol @Alpha1 am good, how you doing today......demagh set hoa ya nahin? ......

lol, my mother, my sister, my two neace , my sis in laws,......ab kya karay banda.......yar kal raat ko scene bara ganda hoa forum pe....its good Aeronaut sorted it all out......i was awake till 4:00am....lol @Alpha1 am good, how you doing today......demagh set hoa ya nahin? ......

mujhay detail se batao k kiya hua pls..mujhay sirf hghlights pata hai!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom