What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mastaan :rofl: I speak gulabi urdu...Mixture of Punjabi, Urdu, Ambala (whatever their language is/was) saraiki and a little bit of hyderabadi ...My family moved alot and dad just loves utilizing new words without telling us it is not urdu but a diff dialect / language :rofl:
hmmm :coffee:
point to be noted!

Last edited by a moderator:
@mastaan :rofl: I speak gulabi urdu...Mixture of Punjabi, Urdu, Ambala (whatever their language is/was) saraiki and a little bit of hyderabadi ...My family moved alot and dad just loves utilizing new words without telling us it is not urdu but a diff dialect / language :rofl:

That's baingani urdu... Gulabi is what I speak....

Last edited by a moderator:
Nighty night Pinko :wave:

Going out to a bar... will probably get wasted.... my arse cousin wants to have fun.... :D

who's footing the bill? That decides, who gets wasted.... Drive safe, mate!

i do everything heavy. Seriously, i have very strong emotions of every kind. Anger,rage etc!

Kisi din Europe ka chakkar lage, to batana... Dono bhai mil ke tere ko thanda karenge... Too much emotions ain't good

Now that you have started let add something, dont get me wrong but i think this hatred for gun has been inherited to you by the brits?

I will not deny that there is no europe influence however suffice to say that I think we made that correct choice in the 80s in comparison to United states. The proof is in the pudding and just compare the amount of massacres and gun related crime in america and Canada with all due respect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom