What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@mastaan yaar I mix everything...Hum kichri boltay hain...I mean I was never thought the difference between the words...I was told this word means that and that and that...BUT never THOUGHT THE ROOTS lolz...soo I just mix everything....

hmmm so thats the problem. :coffee:

Last edited by a moderator:
Now what I will say here may offend you my dear chez mon ami, as you are americanne but I will still say it. We did not have a rebellion and traitor leading our countrie, the loyalist always remained uttermost obedient to the monarchy and resolved our issues through the Dominion of Canada status, which we achieved through diplomatic means. Americanne already had a gun culture as exhibited by the action of traitorous states that openly rebelled against the empire and thus the seeds of culture are there. Also do not mistake me to yank hater, I am simply pointing out that gun culture is not foreign but rather indigenous.

Now my turn to ask a question :) , Why did america completely rebel against the Empire, it still puzzles me when the empire was much more soft on the north americanne colonies compare to l'asie in contrast and yet they still remained loyal until 1946 I believe.

Oh I have a lot to say here......but can't because I have to leave right now. However, I will respond to this the next time I come on and answer your question as well.... But I want to once again thank you so much for your help, means a lot:) ttyl!

@mastaan yaar I mix everything...Hum kichri boltay hain...I mean I was never thought the difference between the words...I was told this word means that and that and that...BUT never THOUGHT THE ROOTS lolz...soo I just mix everything....

And that still sounds innocently cute... But, after meeting @Hyperion , it is difficult to let any leg pulling opportunity go away :P

Jaahil... I was being polite... Bahut Thank You's milte hei wahan se... I have to keep buttering...

@mastaan :rofl: :rofl:

Waysa @Hyperion bhi dayta hai...thora makhan usko bhi laga lo :P

Abbe, that is Potti in marathi, mere marathi manoos... This a naati-pootey waali pooti... koun se jungle se aa rahe ho? :P

:rofl: :rofl: I didnt know it was also a word in marathi!! :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom