What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good.

You have finally come under the Authority of the NEW EMPEROR on you own will.

Since the Emperor is ALL FORGIVING, i forgive you for your Wrong deeds.

Just kiss the Emperors Emerald Ring & You will join the Royal Cabinet.

Aachii *Symbol of Royal Decree*

Perhaps you didn't notice the ""? Vella! Accha apna shooter waapas aagaya hai, seen the trailer yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's Time for EMPEROR to have a Royal Sleep on His Royal Bed in His Royal Room which is ofcourse inside The Royal Palace.

So Royal Good Night Citizens.

Have Royal Dreams.

Royal Wave -----> :wave:

Ok.. ok nahin dhoondta...if you stay... :D

Flirting 101 for Alpha1:

@Alpha1, now this is how you flirt with pretty ladies......always indirectly....... :P

Women:

* Love indirect approach between ages 16 - 21
* Semi direct 22 - 25
* Totally direct 26+

No no for women:

* Me me me me me...never talk about yourself... always make it about them.
* Most women absolutely despise emotional men.... read: I'll kill myself.. I'll do this bla bla bla...

Yes yes yes for women: (just following three are important)

* Make them laugh
* Censored (manhoos Aero teri wajah say)
* Never ever compliment them on their beauty NEVER EVER EVER... only after you have ***censored*** for two weeks.

If you behave yourself, I'll make you THE swiss knife of getting tail... only if you behave... :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :omghaha:

The emperor is nice enough to give free flirting classes, how cute LOL :P

@ZYXW where you at?

hey:) whats up?

:) I am a little late! lol

yup! How are you?

Was editing a rather large post of mine. Talking to some people..and reading the news...waiting up for mom to skype..since she's all the way in NY atm. Wbu?

@S.U.R.B.
HeadRunningBaby.gif

Lagta hae isse kisse ne bata dia hae ke surr ragharne sae mouchoon pe phool ug ate hee......:D

Nice one ...

Was editing a rather large post of mine. Talking to some people..and reading the news...waiting up for mom to skype..since she's all the way in NY atm. Wbu?

Oh that's nice. Where is she in NY??

I'm actually about to take an hour long nap. SO TIRED. horrible day, I just want to sleep it off. But where is everyone else, especially uncle @Armstrong and emperor @Hyperion ? lol
Btw I read your post about armstrong being a helpless case....it's okay he can't talk his way out of this one. LOL we can do this haha :D

Oh that's nice. Where is she in NY??

I'm actually about to take an hour long nap. SO TIRED. horrible day, I just want to sleep it off. But where is everyone else, especially uncle @Armstrong and emperor @Hyperion ? lol
Btw I read your post about armstrong being a helpless case....it's okay he can't talk his way out of this one. LOL we can do this haha :D

Armstrong came out of the closet, at this point if I were to take my shirt off and parade around him- I'd have a better chance of "helping" him! Why did your day go so bad, any trouble? You should sleep it off...hopefully you'll be feeling better afterwards:). Dunno where in NY- She goes there once every year at least. Work takes her around the globe.

btw you've been tagged on that rather large post- read it at your leisure.

Armstrong came out of the closet, at this point if I were to take my shirt off and parade around him- I'd have a better chance of "helping" him! Why did your day go so bad, any trouble? You should sleep it off...hopefully you'll be feeling better afterwards:). Dunno where in NY- She goes there once every year at least. Work takes her around the globe.

btw you've been tagged on that rather large post- read it at your leisure.

Haha I know I just saw it! I'll read it later tonight:)
LOLOLOLOL NO....I refuse to believe this @Armstrong......I have faith in him haha stop this nonsense! He is straigh for sure :D hahaha
ughh just one of those terrible days.... actually the next two weeks will be the same thing before break. Can't wait to go out next friday and just relax after so much stress.
What does your mom do, if you don't mind me asking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom