What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give it a try, you'd have to contend with my bhai @Armstrong too then :D

Just listen you common man.

My word is the LAST WORD.

And i will not repeat it AGAIN, Unless you really desire to serve the Royal Prison.

All Hail the Emperor Oops thats ME!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Tiger Awan;

Oh menu dekhi jaandi c, main ohnu vekhi jaanda c
Oh mneu dekhi jaandi c, main ohnu vekhi jaanda c
Na paper mainu aanda c, na paper ohnu aanda c.

Ok guys - HNTD :wave:

Just listen you common man.

My word is the LAST WORD.

And i will not repeat it AGAIN, Unless you really desire to serve the Royal Prison.

All Hail the Emperor Oops thats ME!!!

Nope don't agree, kya ukhad lega :rofl:

Nope don't agree, kya ukhad lega :rofl:

THAT........*emperor's pause*...........*still don't speak*..............*waiting for the Royal Juice*..........You will..........*drinking the Juice*............*done with the Juice*.........KNOW............

Jab tera sach mey UKHAD jayega :rofl: :rofl:

THAT........*emperor's pause*...........*still don't speak*..............*waiting for the Royal Juice*..........You will..........*drinking the Juice*............*done with the Juice*.........KNOW............

Jab tera sach mey UKHAD jayega :rofl: :rofl:

Give it your best shot "jahanpana" :D By the time I'm done making you run around in circles you'll be abjectly exhausted and desperately attempting to crawl out of the web of deception and obfuscation I'll lay down.

Well done boys!

Galatasaray overthrew it's oppenement Schalke 04 and puts it's name in UEFA Champions League Quarter-finals. Wish the same for Fenerbahce in thursday at UEFA Europe League :D

@Talon arre nahi @arp2041 apna yaar hai...but apne dost ki taraf me partial bhi toh nai ho sakta na, ab agar woh sabse achcha candidate na ho toh ek dost ki hasiyat se mujhe ye baat use batani hi padegi na.:D

Give it your best shot "jahanpana" :D By the time I'm done making you run around in circles you'll be abjectly exhausted and desperately attempting to crawl out of the web of deception and obfuscation I'll lay down.

Good.

You have finally come under the Authority of the NEW EMPEROR on you own will.

Since the Emperor is ALL FORGIVING, i forgive you for your Wrong deeds.

Just kiss the Emperors Emerald Ring & You will join the Royal Cabinet.

Aachii *Symbol of Royal Decree*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom