What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
asalam-o-alikum ....whats up everyone??... @Slav Defence....bhai zinda ho....suna hai altaf bhai ne tumharay liye bori ka order de dia hai?? :fie:

All hail PML - N...abhi haalf liya nahin aur dollar pehle he 100 ka ho gaya.....:blink: lagta hai zardari sab janay se pehle apna bag bahr ke jana chahte hain.....:undecided:

:rofl: bori.....aray hum awam bakri hain bhai in logon k liye....bhai Alhamdulilah zinda bhi hoon aur khush bhi....Allah ne khush rakah hua hai....bus wohi fikraein jo naujawano ko apne aur mulk k future k liye hoti hain.....wohi hain aap sunaye kaisay hain baray bhai??

Last edited by a moderator:
:rofl: bori.....aray hum awam bakri hain bhai in logon k liye....bhai Alhamdulilah zinda bhi hoon aur khush bhi....Allah ne khush rakah hua hai....bus wohi fikraein jo naujawano ko apne aur mulk k future k liye hoti hain.....wohi hain aap sunaye kaisay hain baray bhai??
hahaha...chalo shukar hai theek ho....mera kya yar sab fit hai ALLAH ka karam...baas kal gaoon se wapid aya...cousin ki shaadi thi...bechara halal ho gaya : butcher: ....abhi mein boston blast ki pics share karne wala hoon.....dil thaam ke rakhna :fie:

hahaha...chalo shukar hai theek ho....mera kya yar sab fit hai ALLAH ka karam...baas kal gaoon se wapid aya...cousin ki shaadi thi...bechara halal ho gaya : butcher: ....abhi mein boston blast ki pics share karne wala hoon.....dil thaam ke rakhna :fie:

han han kyun nahi post kero bhai...we are waiting.....

Good night people. Will sleep now, have a flight in couple of hours. :D
@ZYXW, good bye my love. See you in a few days. :smitten:

Hypey Stay Safe and We'll miss you...again LOLOLOL :P

Boston Blast Photos

A warning for everyone....the pictures are not for fainted hearted, look at them at your own risk....don't say I didn't warn you... @Slav Defence

excellent post balixd especially the one with injured leg..i mean half of his leg was blasted....I can only see some remaining fibres of his muscles.....such scenes sometime make me feel so helpless..i feel like I am nothing...and at the same time reminds me of my death and Allah's supremacy... I really feel sorry for those poor victims and americans...:sick:

excellent post balixd especially the one with injured leg..i mean half of his leg was blasted....I can only see some remaining fibres of his muscles.....such scenes sometime make me feel so helpless..i feel like I am nothing...and at the same time reminds me of my death and Allah's supremacy... I really feel sorry for those poor victims and americans...:sick:
exactly...in our daily routine we might not realize what we have but when you see people like these you realize how blessed you are......ALLAH sab ko apni hifazaat mein rakhe.....

@Armstrong, I heard hockey is popular in Pakistan, you folks watched the game tonight!

Nah mate, only regular hockey (not ice-hockey) is popular in Pakistan & that too at the national level we're not really into clubs & stuff !

Hey @Hyperion - @ZYXW isn't talking to me anymore since I took a giant sized dump on Kashmir ! :cray:

@Abingdonboy

THANK YOU!! :smitten:

MUCH OBLIGED! That was definitely new, the specimens of char aina armor I had seen lacked detail..really liked the shaping for the accommodation of the katar...I've always been keen towards that weapon..have held one with a narrower point and thickened spine..specially crafted for punching through plate armor.

But those pieces you've posted bring the components to life. I also found this guru..Nidar Singh..you're a lucky fellow..he's in the UK and he's perhaps the only extant guru of shastar vidya..you might want to check his enterprise out if you ever feel so inclined.

Once again...thanks a lot brother!! :yay:

No problem @Dillinger- glad to help!

Yaar @Aeronaut @ButterCup is forum ke ghatiya rules ki waja se chaly gayee, woh na kisi ko mention ker sakti hai or nahee pictures post ker sakti hai! :fie:

yeah u r right :cray:

sirf forum sy..................dunya syt nhi hahahahhaha bro puri bat likho..

sirf forum sy..................dunya syt nhi hahahahhaha bro puri bat likho..

Why is this naswaristan ttoo slow and boring! :fie: @Hyperion @Marshmallow @ButterCup @Mirzay
Kahan ho logoon???

tm ny boht tang kra tha old men me tmhari waja sy gai hun :cray:

@liontk @Karachiite since your toronto chocked you guys can be honorary Penguins fans. :) :yay:

Don't worry once we beat the senators and the bruins beat NY we will crap all over the bruins on our way to the stanley cup. :azn:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom