What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes yara, sorry didn't have time yet to look at the video. Promise will do tomorrow after I reach Pakistan. Flight is in 7 hours.

No worries , take your time :D

I really liked that mansion , I do not know whether it is based on some real place or what but I love it .

Have seen a lot , but this one caught my eye :)

Abhee to khair main Nawaz Leagion kee maan behan eik kar raha hoon. Buhut dheet hain salay. Eik to kameengi aur ooper say bund-zori! :P

No worries , take your time :D

I really liked that mansion , I do not know whether it is based on some real place or what but I love it .

Have seen a lot , but this one caught my eye :)

Good night people. Will sleep now, have a flight in couple of hours. :D
@ZYXW, good bye my love. See you in a few days. :smitten:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Dillinger have you seen this?

Sikh body armour

Shri Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Body Armour | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

SikhWarrior.jpg

Golden Temple tales chart course of Sikh history ~ Updated | SikhNet

@liontk
Can you believe it? Leafs gave up a 4-1 lead and lost it all in overtime. 9 years of wait and this is what we get :cry:

@liontk
Can you believe it? Leafs gave up a 4-1 lead and lost it all in overtime. 9 years of wait and this is what we get :cry:

Challise de Chrisse de tabernak(appologize for swearing but I cannot believe @reimer seriously), no seriously I am not sure if this is real monsieur a la hockey de glace, all the yanks in universitie are having the time of their life while most of buds around me right now are drunk to the point that some just realized we lost. FYI, most of us started celebrate around quarter after 10 to be precise, what irony.

@KingMamba93 , You folks must be having the time of your life and unlike mon ami, I have nothing but good wishes towards boston and good luck in playoff ;)

189312_379132935511995_1135476186_n_display_image.jpg

Looks like it is back to usual ;),
@Armstrong, I heard hockey is popular in Pakistan, you folks watched the game tonight!

Challise de Chrisse de tabernak(appologize for swearing but I cannot believe @reimer seriously), no seriously I am not sure if this is real monsieur a la hockey de glace, all the yanks in universitie are having the time of their life while most of buds around me right now are drunk to the point that some just realized we lost. FYI, most of us started celebrate around quarter after 10 to be precise, what irony.

@KingMamba93 , You folks must be having the time of your life and unlike mon ami, I have nothing but good wishes towards boston and good luck in playoff ;)

@Armstrong, I heard hockey is popular in Pakistan, you folks watched the game tonight!

Nah bro I am a penguins fan but too bad about the maple leaf. :rofl:

My Penguins will crush the senators next. ;)

I was at MLS square with my buds and after we got the 4th goal people were acting like we won the Stanley cup. Unfortunately our chokers flopped in the dying minutes. I'm disappointed only cause we choked otherwise even if we lost I'd be proud of the leafs. Reimer needs to handle his rebounds. Anyways maybe next year :(

@Abingdonboy

THANK YOU!! :smitten:

MUCH OBLIGED! That was definitely new, the specimens of char aina armor I had seen lacked detail..really liked the shaping for the accommodation of the katar...I've always been keen towards that weapon..have held one with a narrower point and thickened spine..specially crafted for punching through plate armor.

But those pieces you've posted bring the components to life. I also found this guru..Nidar Singh..you're a lucky fellow..he's in the UK and he's perhaps the only extant guru of shastar vidya..you might want to check his enterprise out if you ever feel so inclined.

Once again...thanks a lot brother!! :yay:

asalam-o-alikum ....whats up everyone??... @Slav Defence....bhai zinda ho....suna hai altaf bhai ne tumharay liye bori ka order de dia hai?? :fie:

All hail PML - N...abhi haalf liya nahin aur dollar pehle he 100 ka ho gaya.....:blink: lagta hai zardari sab janay se pehle apna bag bahr ke jana chahte hain.....:undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom