What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes dude, I heard about it yesterday. Feel sick to my stomach. I'm used to such attacks as I've recently returned from Pakistan, however, you are right, this is the first of it's kind on Turkish soil. God damn those Arabs. :pissed:

yeah. But there's more. Navy folk native of there say that there's more than 100 deads. So sad. Anyways how did she found Turkey? :)
@Armstrong how's the elections my "future Jinnah" friend? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah. But there's more. Navy folk native of there say that there's more than 100 deads. So sad. Anyways how did she found Turkey? :)

To God we belong & to Him do we return - May they rest in peace !

@Armstrong how's the elections my "future Jinnah" friend? :)

Future Jinnah - Oh how I wish ! :)

We lost mate....we lost ! :cray:

To God we belong & to Him do we return - May they rest in peace !

Future Jinnah - Oh how I wish ! :)

We lost mate....we lost ! :cray:

loosing the battle? Who has won it? And how's the winner? I mean, islamist, secular, communist, emperialist...etc. ?

loosing the battle? Who has won it? And how's the winner? I mean, islamist, secular, communist, emperialist...etc. ?

A Secularist party can never win in Pakistan...nor can a Communist for that matter because if truth be told, for all intents & purposes, we don't have any party which is either. Baring one of course, which is a racist party so its secularism isn't worth horse pisss ! :bad:

PTI - the party which was the Pakistan equivalent of Erdogan's AKP....though a bit better, lost - its the party that most of us were supporting !

PML N - the party which is a conservative party with possible, though unproven, linkages with sectarian outfits & is big on wasting money of huge projects whilst people are dying of unsafe drinking water, won !

A Secularist party can never win in Pakistan...nor can a Communist for that matter because if truth be told, for all intents & purposes, we don't have any party which is either. Baring one of course, which is a racist party so its secularism isn't worth horse pisss ! :bad:

PTI - the party which was the Pakistan equivalent of Erdogan's AKP....though a bit better, lost - its the party that most of us were supporting !

PML N - the party which is a conservative party with possible, though unproven, linkages with sectarian outfits & is big on wasting money of huge projects whilst people are dying of unsafe drinking water, won !

hmmm, so It isn't much different than Turkey,

AKP (Justice and Development Party) : pro-Islamists, haters of armed forces, especially they hate senior naval officers. They've been arresting innocent Generals, Colonels, Police Directors.

CHP (People's Republican Party): Party is founded by Ataturk, a secular party loyal to Ataturk's reforms and movements. But now they are pro-Kemalist. The former head of the party was an awesome guy. But with the current guy, i don't think that we will win.

MHP (Nationalist Movement Party): yeap they are nationalist believe to Turkic-Islamic Unitition. But since the last friday. I HATE ALL OF THOSE BASTARDS :)

@Hyperion

I saw this wonderful , amazing mansion in Hitman:Absolution in my first mission where I had to kill an agency operative .

Any chance you can recognize the architecture style and the decoration if I post the pictures since you have wandered around the world just too often in your life ? :D

Yeah go ahead, I'll be glad to help if I can! :D

@Hyperion

I saw this wonderful , amazing mansion in Hitman:Absolution in my first mission where I had to kill an agency operative .

Any chance you can recognize the architecture style and the decoration if I post the pictures since you have wandered around the world just too often in your life ? :D

@Hyperion
Hitman Absolution Walkthrough Part 1 - A Personal Contract - YouTube

Well , mate I couldn't find detailed screenshots which could do justice so here's the walkthrough video .

So , switch to 720p HD and jump to 10:30 to see the mansion of the operative .

Complete the report and submit it to Ankaran High Command by 0900 :D

No , I really want to know about the decoration and architecture style . Pay close attention to the lighting .

I may want to reproduce it later here :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom