What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is even 4 witnesses possible in a case of adultery?

I mean, unless you seen it happen directly,

You can't prove it.

@Armstrong: The F-16 deterrent relied on tossed unguided nuclear bombs. Throw and Scoot.

But they'd still have to be integrated would they not ? And without the source codes how could we have done that ?

How is even 4 witnesses possible in a case of adultery?

I mean, unless you seen it happen directly,

You can't prove it.

Thats the point of it - Its a deterrent & can almost never be enforced !

Last edited by a moderator:
But they'd still have to be integrated would they not ? And without the source codes how could we have done that ?

Thats the point of it - Its a deterrent & can almost never be enforced !

There are ways to make things work, but only up to a point. It was not full integration but it worked well enough for our purposes. I am sure @Oscar can shed more light on this topic if he wants.

Nhi commerce may but mjhn maths bht pasnd hai tou touch may rehta hai and long long story.

Tou aap teaching side pe hii continue karein naa ! Join something like Beaconhouse - Wahaan training aur career advancement kii kaffii opportunities sunniii hain from those I know who work there !

@Pboy that law is to protect STUPID people from accusing women

BUT it doesnt.

We often see cases in KSA and Iran where women has been accused of adultery without any proof.

The idiot brings with 4 other accusers with him and the woman gets punished even when there is NO proof at all.

It has failed.

BUT it doesnt.

We often see cases in KSA and Iran where women has been accused of adultery without any proof.

The idiot brings with 4 other accusers with him and the woman gets punished even when there is NO proof at all.

It has failed.

Do you know that a Federal Shariat Court told Zia that the laws you've made on Zina are Un-Islamic but he insisted that they are & legislated them accordingly !

Reactions: HRK
Tou aap teaching side pe hii continue karein naa ! Join something like Beaconhouse - Wahaan training aur career advancement kii kaffii opportunities sunniii hain from those I know who work there !

Teachng Nah!! not interestd and woh school beaconhouse jesa he hai teachng may apna goal achieve krne k lye start ki hai..plz no more question about thz i dnt want to discuss it here.

@Slav Defence im searching on your topic like hell.. Will find the answer!
Wow! People, stonning,hunting,whipping kill, whats going on here! :what:

lol thanks munnay.....but don't take this on your nerves:ashamed:

@Slav Defence im searching on your topic like hell.. Will find the answer!
Wow! People, stonning,hunting,whipping kill, whats going on here! :what:

lol thanks munnay.....but don't take this on your nerves:ashamed:

Teachng Nah!! not interestd and woh school beaconhouse jesa he hai teachng may apna goal achieve krne k lye start ki hai..plz no more question about thz i dnt want to discuss it here.

So you don't want to discuss it with your own brother ! :cray:

Theek haiii - Mein nahin boltaa ! :angry:

Do you know that a Federal Shariat Court told Zia that the laws you've made on Zina are Un-Islamic but he insisted that they are & legislated them accordingly !

The words I have for Gen. Zia Ul Haq would get me banned here forever.

He ruined the country. Everything which is happening in Pakistan today is indirectly due to him.

But he is dead and we should not talk ill of the dead so I'll not go forward with my thoughts on him.

Pakistan before the extreme Islamization was growing. The economy was doing very well. People could live their life accordingly to how they wanted. The minorities was well protected.

But after that everything went down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom