What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
o1i09.jpg

@DESERT FIGHTER I thought I just read someone is dead from trying to shoot you 4 yrs back :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey @Talon - I was going through the Koran - Where the heck did the stoning for adultery came from ? As far as I could tell Its no where in the Koran. :unsure:
@Armstrong I am not sure about the stonning...But it is written for slashes I think...

The Noble Qur'an An-Nur 24:2-9

The woman and the man guilty of illegal sexual intercourse, flog each of them with a hundred stripes. Let not pity withhold you in their case, in a punishment prescribed by Allâh, if you believe in Allâh and the Last Day. And let a party of the believers witness their punishment.

Dont ask ... dont tell..
@DESERT FIGHTER sahi...still :blink:

@Armstrong I am not sure about the stonning...But it is written for slashes I think...

@Armstrong maybe in surah-e-noor.

Hmmm yes I've read Surah Noor in its entirety & most other parts of the Koran - I couldn't find any mention of Stoning only a 100 lashes for adultery & 80 for the failure to bring 4 witnesses when accusing a woman of adultery !

Hey @Talon - I was going through the Koran - Where the heck did the stoning for adultery came from ? As far as I could tell Its no where in the Koran. :unsure:

I don't think its in the Qur'an.

But I think I read about it in Sahih Bukhari - Hadith

Well bhi mere i am not neither animal activist nor i am going to arrest you or getting in debate of legal vs illegal killing. compassion for animals is not limited to animal activists

I was sharing my personal opinion about haunting. I think the the only excuse of killing animals/birds is to feed ourselves. This is not excuse that they are great in numbers or to kill birds so that we can become a good shooter. This is not something which i like and as a Muslim we have been told to show mercy towards animals/birds. Animal also have their rights but then again its my opinion and you may keep doing what you like doing :)
sir if he is hunting them to eat than it is allowed but if he is hunting them and not eating just hunting for fun that is not allowed @DESERT FIGHTER

Quran and Sunnah are both part of Islamic law and law of stunning for committing adultery comes from sunnah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom