What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
BUT it doesnt.

We often see cases in KSA and Iran where women has been accused of adultery without any proof.

The idiot brings with 4 other accusers with him and the woman gets punished even when there is NO proof at all.

It has failed.
@Pboy

If corrupt men abuse a system, then it is the men who are corrupt not the system....

Basically "those witness" according to Shariah should be punished because they WATCHED a sin taking place in order to be witness....Meaning they DID NOT STOP it....

secondly, In order to watch up close, meaning they took part in the crime as they did not stop it!

Plus 4 witness are NEEDED to accuse someone of fornication/ adulteration NOT FOR RAPE...and this law is USED for rape INSTEAD ...Where again if THESE WITNESS WATCHED it...THEY SHOULD be flogged too because they watched a crime!

Furthermore, the witness CAN NOT BE GUNDAY log or gangsters but must be pious people....ALL THOSE WHO ACCUSE or come as Witness ARE gunday!

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon can you please tell @Mirzay that I'm not talking to her anymore because I'm hurt that she doesn't consider me her brother anymore ! :cray:

Despite the both of us looking the same down to the moustache & bald heads ! :omghaha:

The words I have for Gen. Zia Ul Haq would get me banned here forever.

He ruined the country. Everything which is happening in Pakistan today is indirectly due to him.

But he is dead and we should not talk ill of the dead so I'll not go forward with my thoughts on him.

@Pboy I have lived abroad since 1988....ALL I know is PAKISTAN's reputation INTERNATIONALLY in 1988 WAS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY better than its reputation INTERNATIONALLY in ANY OTHER ERA!

When people heard we were from Pakistan, they ONLY gave respect...It was KNOWN as the country WHERE ISLAM IS PRACTICED!

Maybe his ways were wrong...But what his idea was wasnt wrong....

I have been abroad and am talking in that terms...We got visas for Australia, America and also UK...No one DOUBLE CHECKED our passport and MY dad is no diplomat nor are we politically attached!

We were given SOME RESPECT which we never got AFTER THAT ERA!

So, if he screwed up Pakistan...No one abroad heard of it...But when PPP or Nawaz took over well, we all had rough time telling people we were not from a country next door o Somalia...

@Talon can you please tell @Mirzay that I'm not talking to her anymore because I'm hurt that she doesn't consider me her brother anymore ! :cray:

Despite the both of us looking the same down to the moustache & bald heads ! :omghaha:

It hurts when you call me sister .... :cray:

:rofl: :rofl:
@Talon apki appointment chaye aj ki :azn: :azn:

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

although my net isnt working properly! But this was just hilarious. Loved to reply!

@LoveIcon inko thora sa samjhain zara :pop:

I have no doubt in what PROPHET said...But I doubt in what people MAKE HALAL on themselves and PRODUCE FAKE HADITH just to justify their WRONG DOINGS...

For me. there is fair difference between what Prophet SAW said and what an Imam claims (as per his research) that Prophet SAW said.

@Pboy I have lived abroad since 1988....ALL I know is PAKISTAN's reputation INTERNATIONALLY in 1988 WAS WAYYYYYYYYYYYY better than its reputation INTERNATIONALLY in ANY OTHER ERA!

When people heard we were from Pakistan, they ONLY gave respect...It was KNOWN as the country WHERE ISLAM IS PRACTICED!

Maybe his ways were wrong...But what his idea was wasnt wrong....

I have been abroad and am talking in that terms...We got visas for Australia, America and also UK...No one DOUBLE CHECKED our passport and MY dad is no diplomat nor are we politically attached!

We were given SOME RESPECT which we never got AFTER THAT ERA!

So, if he screwed up Pakistan...No one abroad heard of it...But when PPP or Nawaz took over well, we all had rough time telling people we were not from a country next door o Somalia...

He screwed Pakistan.

His ideology allowed the fundamentalist lobby which consists of the Sharif's to come to power. His laws, his method, everything was wrong.

He screwed Pakistan.

His ideology allowed the fundamentalist lobby which consists of the Sharif's to come to power. His laws, his method, everything was wrong.
@Pboy sach boloun...bura mat mana na....You weren't even born in his era....All you know is WHAT YOU HEARD or hear AND THAT is objective and depends on WHO TELLS you!

@Talon bibi novel is far bettter yar :)
@Mirzay tu par ka suna day naa...I cant read much urdu...Na hi mujhay itni samajh ati hai :angel:

Reactions: HRK
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom