What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh bhai animal rights activist..there is a big difference between birds n people....besides i shot them legally after obtaining a liscense from govt of baluchistan..

Well bhi mere i am not neither animal activist nor i am going to arrest you or getting in debate of legal vs illegal killing. compassion for animals is not limited to animal activists

I was sharing my personal opinion about haunting. I think the the only excuse of killing animals/birds is to feed ourselves. This is not excuse that they are great in numbers or to kill birds so that we can become a good shooter. This is not something which i like and as a Muslim we have been told to show mercy towards animals/birds. Animal also have their rights but then again its my opinion and you may keep doing what you like doing :)

Well bhi mere i am not neither animal activist nor i am going to arrest you or getting in debate of legal vs illegal killing. compassion for animals is not limited to animal activists

I was sharing my personal opinion about haunting. I think the the only excuse of killing animals/birds is to feed ourselves. This is not excuse that they are great in numbers or to kill birds so that we can become a good shooter. This is not something which i like and as a Muslim we have been told to show mercy towards animals/birds and animal also have their rights but then again its my opinion and you may keep doing what you like doing :)

Amen to tht brother.... :tup:

Amen to tht brother.... :tup:

Sure :D aur kia difference ha animals aur insaan mein they boht feel pain when we kill them :P

When i was in Pakistan i also killed few pigs with my father gun and these pigs were not domestic pigs but wild pigs/boar who injured many people and kids in our village and were making mess in fields full of crops

310936_531825986858554_340963553_n.jpg

Everyone for himself
nunu[1].gif

@KingMamba93...you are such a loser....of all the days you picked today to get ur work done on time :lol:
not gonna lie, i was hoping today you wouldn't :whistle: haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom