What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it is not intrusive I mentioned it many times, yeah he died when I was in the 6th grade.

Nah I am not interested, I like to go out and find people myself. It is more romantic that way. :azn:

I assumed since you always spoke of your mom and sister and bros, but not so much about him. Well, I am sorry to hear that and may his soul rest in peace. Also, sorry for asking about it!

DUDEEEE SERIOUSLY THOUGH....no joke....besides she is apparently crazyyyyyyy about pakistani guys haha i don't know why but yeah n she is REALLY religious, again don't know why, but u like that stuff so lmk if u ever lonely, baby i got you hahaaha :P

A Pan India Renewed interest in Hinduism and its revival after centuries of systematic efforts to extinguish it.

OK. Any specifics? Any framework, structure..I mean you seem to throw about labels like "Christian" as an insult..what's up with that?

Personally what would such a revival mean for a person like me? I'm an atheist..not particularly moral..smoke breathing, promiscuous rogue..so how will this effect me?

I assumed since you always spoke of your mom and sister and bros, but not so much about him. Well, I am sorry to hear that and may his soul rest in peace. Also, sorry for asking about it!

DUDEEEE SERIOUSLY THOUGH....no joke....besides she is apparently crazyyyyyyy about pakistani guys haha i don't know why but yeah n she is REALLY religious, again don't know why, but u like that stuff so lmk if u ever lonely, baby i got you hahaaha :P

I like religious stuff but that is not what I look for in a person lol. She is not Pakistani though?
@Armstrong you got me excited, I though we was gonna talk workouts. :sad: Than you leave fck you lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like religious stuff but that is not what I look for in a person lol. She is not Pakistani though?

no i don't know any pakistani girls.... sorry :undecided:

lol she's actually bengali :P i just mentioned this cuz i noe she is really into pakistani guys for some odd reason lol

you're just saying that haha im sure you do! :D

no i don't know any pakistani girls.... sorry :undecided:

lol she's actually bengali :P i just mentioned this cuz i noe she is really into pakistani guys for some odd reason lol

you're just saying that haha im sure you do! :D

Nah I only asked because I thought she was Arab Muslim. Arab muslim girls do not like Pakistanis around here :P.

I dont date desis no thank you. :lol:
I have dated atheists before it isnt a big deal, religion is a personal matter.

Nah I only asked because I thought she was Arab Muslim. Arab muslim girls do not like Pakistanis around here :P.

I dont date desis no thank you. :lol:
I have dated atheists before it isnt a big deal, religion is a personal matter.

lmaooo you're an idiot LOLOLOL :lol: baby eik spot daynay say kya hota hai? baki ki teen dosreon say bher danah ;) hahaha

that's nice to hear and I actually agree with u a lot, it is nothing but a personal matter.....:)

kkays loser, really tired n test tom....just got my code from my friend so im gonna call it a nite and sleep...nite :P

also....i have a lot of respect for you and your views esp. with religion.... i just wanna make sr eyou know this!

lmaooo you're an idiot LOLOLOL :lol: baby eik spot daynay say kya hota hai? baki ki teen dosreon say bher danah ;) hahaha

that's nice to hear and I actually agree with u a lot, it is nothing but a personal matter.....:)

kkays loser, really tired n test tom....just got my code from my friend so im gonna call it a nite and sleep...nite :P

also....i have a lot of respect for you and your views esp. with religion.... i just wanna make sr eyou know this!

lmao ok good night, thanks. Hopefully I didnt **** you off to much I was just messing with you, except about my goldfish bastard really died on me. :lol:

OK. Any specifics? Any framework, structure..I mean you seem to throw about labels like "Christian" as an insult..what's up with that?

Personally what would such a revival mean for a person like me? I'm an atheist..not particularly moral..smoke breathing, promiscuous rogue..so how will this effect me?

Why you bring the crazies to our humble abode? :D

lmao ok good night, thanks. Hopefully I didnt **** you off to much I was just messing with you, except about my goldfish bastard really died on me. :lol:

Why you bring the crazies to our humble abode? :D

Just asking him...he seems fervent in his belief..so wanted to know what that entails exactly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom