What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I have gta 3 too what system you have?

Quad Core Q8400 Oc'ed to 3.0 GHZ , 8 GB DDR3 RAM , Asus P5G41T-MLX , GTX 460 , modded Silver Dragon Chassis with custom cooling system .

Quad Core Q8400 Oc'ed to 3.0 GHZ , 8 GB DDR3 RAM , Asus P5G41T-MLX , GTX 460 , modded Silver Dragon Chassis with custom cooling system .

:woot:

So a computer. :D
I don't know what any of that you wrote is, as long as something works I will buy it. :lol:

:woot:

So a computer. :D
I don't know what any of that you wrote is, as long as something works I will buy it. :lol:

Yes indeed , a computer , in English :D

Well it used to be a high end gaming configuration an year ago , now you have much better choice available at low cost :)

Back then , I imported GTX 460 from the US through USPS for a price of $ 200 with $ 50 shipping such was my craze back then :lol:

@Secur i loved gta3 but never managed to finish it!

""modded Silver Dragon Chassis
with custom cooling system .""
sounded like a car :rofl:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon i mentioned u in the riddle thread!

I was discharged because I have a bullet in me.

because of that and bc of adjusting to civvy life i have to be a 50 something?

By the way, even 50 year olds get MBAs. One of my colleagues (Vietnamese guy) already has grand kids :lol:

She should posthumously be charged. For violating basic protocol and stickin her head out of the feckin sunroof near a crowd of thousands

Blame the rape on mini skirt?
Very convenient!!

asalam-o-alikum.......what up everyone @haviZsultan.....salam sir kya haal hai....aaj yahan kidher?

@Armstrong haan g...what questions do you have??

I'm inspired by the Qurani Creed right now & so I was listening to a lecture by one of them !

The guy was arguing that Koran doesn't condemn Homosexuality & a whole host of other ubiquitously accepted 'moral ills' in Islam - What do you think Revisionism or they might be on to something ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom