What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so you wanna be a doctor? :pop:

i'll answer this question for you later i guess... fml just found out i have a lab report due tommorow LMAOOO Wtf is my life honestly :sick: so mad right now....wth!!

lucky you haha no insanity for you tn loser lmao :P

i'll answer this question for you later i guess... fml just found out i have a lab report due tommorow LMAOOO Wtf is my life honestly :sick: so mad right now....wth!!

And I thought my jokes were bad - the Joker

:rofl:

nope.. Try keeping it at a distance!
nokia 7230...

Well I tried , but still I cant browse for long for some reason , my head starts being heavy after a while , the screen's a good 4 inch with 275 ppi ( very high ) .

Old Nokia ! Time to get an android , boy ! :D

We wouldn't want you to fail, shoo. :P

@Secur i dont surf 5min continuosly.
I hit an run :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Mate , Pakistan doesn't even have 3G network , forget 4G LTE :D

We are still stuck on EDGE networks for now .

That is horrible I be restless when my 4G runs out and they drop me to 3G. :alcoholic:

you said u were indifferent....no offence, but you're not too good at being it :P

haha jk jk....goodnight n i'll ttyl :P

I thought you were leaving though. :rolleyes:

NYC mate. Why? :pop:

Just remember a lot of areas of NYC being portrayed in the games I used to play :D Brooklyn Bridge you call it , right ?

No reason , mate . My relatives live in Miami , FL mostly .

Just remember a lot of areas of NYC being portrayed in the games I used to play :D Brooklyn Bridge you call it , right ?

No reason , mate . My relatives live in Miami , FL mostly .

Yeah Brooklyn bridge, I drive on it almost everyday. :D

I have family in 5 states none in Miami though although I plan a trip there some summer.

You should ask them about the sites. If you catch my drift. :azn:

Iranian whiskey ? Did I read it right , sir ? :D What Tehran's finest ?

Not 100% sure

What I do know is that Sistan va Balouchestan & Balochistan border one can find all kinds of "merchandise"

Yeah Brooklyn bridge, I drive on it almost everyday. :D

I have family in 5 states none in Miami though although I plan a trip there some summer.

You should ask them about the sites. If you catch my drift. :azn:

Great ! We know it as Callahan bridge in GTA III :D

Good to hear ! I have a few scattered here and there but I do not really know or lets say care :lol:

I am not really that close to ask them of the " sites " , though I am personally aware of the Haulover Beach :D

Not 100% sure

What I do know is that Sistan va Balouchestan & Balochistan border one can find all kinds of "merchandise"

Except for Murree Brewery premium lagers and whiskeys , nothing is made locally .

Of course one can , with the right amount of money and contacts :D

Great ! We know it as Callahan bridge in GTA III :D

Good to hear ! I have a few scattered here and there but I do not really know or lets say care :lol:

I am not really that close to ask them of the " sites " , though I am personally aware of the Haulover Beach :D

Except for Murree Brewery premium lagers and whiskeys , nothing is made locally .

Of course one can , with the right amount of money and contacts :D

Yeah I have gta 3 too what system you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom