What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Alpha1 on a forum you dont really have to ask wanna know why....After 2 hrs your question will be buried...Either tell or leave it... :unsure:
ahhh...

Do you know what zakir naik thinks of pakistan? And Yazid?
@Talon aapi I am a FORMER disciple of Zakir Naik. :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Armstrong @Alpha1 I do not mind both...I do not care where one or other comes from....I care about what they say...

I have heard almost all of Zakir Naik's speeches EXCEPT when the Deobandis of India maligned his name....After that I was mostly on the move so didnt actually get the time to sit in front of a tv to watch peace TV....

I was talking about what he 'said' not where he was 'from' ! :blink:

I'd fight God himself if he said that Pakistan was a mistake ! :unsure:

ahhh...

Do you know what zakir naik thinks of pakistan? And Yazid?
@Talon aapi I am a FORMER disciple of Zakir Naik. :pop:
@Alpha1 I do not really care what he thinks of Yazid...The man is dead I have no idea why people want to divide others based on dead men.....

Plus who listen to his speech and his explanations....he didnt leave the accusations hanging...

Plus I am not a blind follower nor do I care what people think...I think on my own basis not because someone said this or that...THAT is their problem...

I'd fight God himself if he said that Pakistan was a mistake ! :unsure:
@Armstrong If it were not for GOD, Pakistan would be made anyway....Even now it is alive is also thanks to the same GOD...nothing we people did make it to being nor nothing can stop GOD from crushing it...

Lunch time! :wave:

@Alpha1 I do not really care what he thinks of Yazid...The man is dead I have no idea why people want to divide others based on dead men.....

Plus who listen to his speech and his explanations....he didnt leave the accusations hanging...

Plus I am not a blind follower nor do I care what people think...I think on my own basis not because someone said this or that...THAT is their problem...
you are right. Although i dont realy like him coz of the reasons. BUt i will take his word when it comes to inter faith knowlege and speeches on Quran and science etc...
The bold part is a priceless platinum rule, Not everyone has the spirtual level to follow it :pop:
Bon apetite...

then we can have mutations...and we get @ZYXW

carnival_coconut_costume_movie_cartoon_costume_fancy.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THIS. WAS. HILARIOUS!!!! MADE MY MORNING :rofl: :rofl:

Looking goooodddd talonnn ;) aapp itni berri fan hain humari :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom