What's new

Naswaristan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arey in that case two pies and a blue cheese pizza for you.

And by the way those lines are from movie safar

koi nahi
ab aap discus kar sakte hain
maine apna fast tod diya hai :toast_sign:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion, well apparently I've poked my nose and created a division between people of "similar Muslim background". The delightful chap on that thread, you know who I'm talking about, seems to be miffed because I've created a rift between you @Secur and him. What am I to make of this?:what:

@kurup i think you can understand but not speak hindi, is that right??

+ where you live in Kerala??

Read , understand and write somewhat .......But speak .......:no:

I live in a small town of pandalam .

@kurup i think you can understand but not speak hindi, is that right??

+ where you live in Kerala??

Read , understand and write somewhat .......But speak .......:no:

I live in a small town of pandalam .

Nothing. He is an idiot. :D

@Hyperion, well apparently I've poked my nose and created a division between people of "similar Muslim background". The delightful chap on that thread, you know who I'm talking about, seems to be miffed because I've created a rift between you @Secur and him. What am I to make of this?:what:

Rawan was a Pundit.

And a highly knowledgeable Pandit. Damn.........:hitwall:

Don't you know what Ram told to Laxman when Rawan was dying ?

Hypokrait jee,mujhe pata hai
and i like Rawan very much :what:

What you are saying is exactly what my X told me.... I don't get it..... he is portrayed as a demon, yet many follow him.... me so confused.... :blink:

Rawan was a Pundit.

And a highly knowledgeable Pandit. Damn.........:hitwall:

Don't you know what Ram told to Laxman when Rawan was dying ?

304312_348785848573297_641625939_n.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha:

What you are saying is exactly what my X told me.... I don't get it..... he is portrayed as a demon, yet many follow him.... me so confused.... :blink:

Not a demon, he was a rakshas, its unclear whether that term was used to denote another race of humans or was purely mythological. But he had great knowledge of the shastras and vedas. He was a devout devotee of Shiv and had conquered parlok (abode of the devas) itself. It is his knowledhe that is held in high regard and not his actions.

@Hyperion he was a very knowledgable person....

In fact when Ram killed him, he said to laxman to get the world knowledge from Ravan's soul.

The only thing was that he was very selfish & egoist person who just got into a wrong path.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom