What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're so bad that they got thrashed by Palestine 3-0 the last time I watched one of their matches.

If you know a thing or two about English football & were I to be allowed to draw an analogy - Pakistan National team wouldn't make it to League 2 let alone League 1, the Championship & then the Premier League.

They've got players who kick the ball & either see a dust cloud manifest itself around them or kick it in a way that it manages to go in every direction except the intended one.

But Football at the grass-root level in Pakistan amongst these local clubs where people play for 'fun' or 'fitness' is pretty good ! Alas nepotism, corruption & a lack of Government patronage isn't going to let any of them go onto to represent Pakistan.
:lol:

No kidding, I saw one game against Bangladesh on youtube, it seems they were never taught about build up and passing; the moment they got the ball they booted it to the other side, How on earth did they win the south asian cup in 2006?

Even I suck at playing the game but I could probably teach them a thing or two.

421058_423548857716960_1059577621_n.png

Yara recoilless my ***.. that thing looks as if it's gonna break the collar bone of the guy firing it -- and why is it named a rifle? :blink:

It was originally used, to bust tanks during WWII & @Xeric can explain how reconciles it really is.

Last edited by a moderator:
what happened to him ...i was looking for the guy...seems as if he left the forum

@KRAIT

harketein teri bhi nahien hain think tank wali ....troller :P

Saachi @KRAIT koi aur chiise hai bilkul tharki troll.

Idk AryanB was a funny guy though, I remember when I was new Aryan, Razpak, and I ran some Bhartis out of a thread. I was surprised I wasn't banned than and there. :D

haha ...mein bhi sochrahe hun hath hata k niqaab use karun :D

or student hun to pdf mein kam ana hota he ,homework ki waja se :girl_wacko:

Aur behan project ka kiyaa banaaa ? Aur meriii treat kidhar hai ? :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom