What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah yara, just a couple close friends, but then we rant out. :blink:

Yaraa what do you think about Ahmed Shah Ahmedzai & Daud Sultanzoy; what kind of guys are they ?

I was listening to a talk-show on Afghanistan (Al-Jazeera) involving them & Ejaz Haider (a Pakistani journalist I respect & admire), the Ahmedzai fellow came across as, how should I put this, not entirely Pro-Pakistan but somewhat mildly friendly; whereas the Sultanzoy guy came across as someone who was restraining himself to say something negative about Pakistan & used neutral, diplomatic talk throughout before blurting it out, in the end, about 'skeletons in Pakistani closets' & Pakistan stopping the Taliban from recognizing Karzai & simultaneously courting the Karzai government to influence the next elections.

believe me, main nay poray hoosh o hawas main bayan dia hai :smokin:
@Redbull is a huge fan of the 'B' Brothers ! :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yaraa what do you think about Ahmed Shah Ahmedzai & Daud Sultanzoy; what kind of guys are they ?

I was listening to a talk-show on Afghanistan (Al-Jazeera) involving them & Ejaz Haider (a Pakistani journalist I respect & admire), the Ahmedzai fellow came across as, how should I put this, not entirely Pro-Pakistan but somewhat mildly friendly; whereas the Sultanzoy guy came across as someone who was restraining himself to say something negative about Pakistan & used neutral, diplomatic talk throughout before blurting it out, in the end, about 'skeletons in Pakistani closets' & Pakistan stopping the Taliban from recognizing Karzai & simultaneously courting the Karzai government to influence the next elections.

@Redbull is a huge fan of the 'B' Brothers ! :angel:

Tell it truthfully, What 'rumours' did you hear about the Bangbros?

You gave up think tank there too and left?Will we see a repeat of that here?.:smokin:

@Hyperion : What the heck is this bazooka/canon type contraption ?

bara6li9.jpg

Tell it truthfully, What 'rumours' did you hear about the Bangbros?

You gave up think tank there too and left?Will we see a repeat of that here?.:smokin:

No 'rumors' ! :angel:

It was 'researcher' there for someone who made 10 or so posts ! :rofl:

@HAMMAD REHMAN KHAN : Khan Sahib, aap koo aslaaa chalaanaa aaataaa haii ? :what:

Hay ma luut gaya barbad ho gaya.......meri PDF per 2years ki sharifana membership ko dagh lag gaya............

Ajj tak aik bi infraction nahi mila tha or aab ye Ilzammmmmm............ Harassment ka @KRAIT , @Imran Khan @Marshmallow koi to mare haq me bi boloooo........ @Hyperion.....tum se Allah pocha gaya.....aik sharif bacha per itna bara Ilzam.........:cray: :cray:
@Hyperion.....from today.....I am BAGHI of NASWAR CORNER......JUNG SHROOO......
baghi.jpg

ary bhai infractions to achi hoti hain or haress kiya karo kiyoon nhi kerty ? ager nhi ker sakty to kisi achy se hakeem ko dikhao :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom