What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
ary bhai infractions to achi hoti hain or haress kiya karo kiyoon nhi kerty ? ager nhi ker sakty to kisi achy se hakeem ko dikhao :lol:

:hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

Tu Qibla Bare Hakim shaib aap ka kya mashwara hai.......... ase kya karo ke haress me barket ho.....or aap ka name 1000W ke bulb se roshan hoo :lol:

Message for @KRAIT from his secret lover. ;)

Koi pathar sey naa marey merey deewanay ko... :cry:
:devil:

can%27t_stop_thinking-526.jpg

@Hyperions inbox:

j1.jpg

What if wifey finds out... :p

Why are they still used ? :what:

Wouldn't an RPG be a better choice ? More armor penetration, lighter & much easier to use.

Try aiming with one...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bahi itraf jurum nahi kar sakta........:coffee:

KARACHI me aik kahawat hai Machli Ke jay Ko Kon Therna Sikha..... ;)
@Hyperion : Yeh kaiseiii Khan Sahib hainn jooo bandoooq nahin chalaanaa jaanteiii ? :hitwall:

Hammad Bhai, Hypie to pillow kii jagaa bhiii AK-47 rakh kar sootaaa haii, I'm so disappointed ! :disagree:

How's Pakistani football? Last I checked they weren't that good.

They're so bad that they got thrashed by Palestine 3-0 the last time I watched one of their matches.

If you know a thing or two about English football & were I to be allowed to draw an analogy - Pakistan National team wouldn't make it to League 2 let alone League 1, the Championship & then the Premier League.

They've got players who kick the ball & either see a dust cloud manifest itself around them or kick it in a way that it manages to go in every direction except the intended one.

But Football at the grass-root level in Pakistan amongst these local clubs where people play for 'fun' or 'fitness' is pretty good ! Alas nepotism, corruption & a lack of Government patronage isn't going to let any of them go onto to represent Pakistan.

@Hyperion : Yeh kaiseiii Khan Sahib hainn jooo bandoooq nahin chalaanaa jaanteiii ? :hitwall:

Hammad Bhai, Hypie to pillow kii jagaa bhiii AK-47 rakh kar sootaaa haii, I'm so disappointed ! :disagree:

Dear meri post ki second line dubara parhooo.....AK-47 nahi chalii......chota samman use ker lat ta hoo.....

armstrong wese bhi indian and sorry to say non-muslim zyada lagta he ....:rolleyes:

Indian ! :blink:

Pehleii tumm ne yeh galiii deineii seh pehleii mujhee maaar kiyun nahin diyaaa ? :hitwall:

Non-Muslim ! :angry:

Mein Disco Molvi hunnn ! :bunny:

It's an 106 mm RR (recoilless rifle).

Yaraa but why are they still in service when as an Anti-Armour weapon they aren't that effective, I think !

Shouldn't the RPGs be a better bet to target them APCs & MBTs ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom