What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh...nice way to justify ungratefulness! When someone does you a small favour you go saying thank you...You bow to your boss and say yes boss...You respect your parents...But the creator of all this gets not even a thought? Interesting is it not? Can't you expect your boss to be patient and just as you did your work and he gets his salary so no need to show any respect or gratefulness...

Expect your parents to be just because you became a good person so they do not need your respect...

Such words can be twisted in soo many ways for those who are ignorant towards understanding religion...

But in the end everyone has their right to whatever they want, free world ;)

Were the GOD unjust he would have FORCEFULLY made you obey, taken away your freedom...This point and many others like it no one wants to see and voice out...Like I said, free world...

But I find those words a little ignorant and proud and not a drop of humbleness! Then again that is my view....everyone is allowed their opinion...Like I said I was born in the wrong era :P

Its For the people Who believe in God , Any Particular god . This Sentence is for Agnostic and atheist . I belong in the latter Lot . Even if i don't Say thank you or Bow in respect infront of my parents but return the favor and do everything for my parents that is all that matters .

Oye Tharkiyon ka sardar ek hi hai, Imran bhai. :D

BTW who is Troll Tank ?

Deputy KRAIT bhai- ap mahan ho :D-

Once upon a time some great soul wanted to be a Troll Tank the opposite- alter ego- of Think Tank-
the story goes on here-
http://www.defence.pk/forums/suggestions-discussions/220243-what-due-procedure-change-handles-pdf.html#post3623630

It's happened before. It would have turned out like the great Wizarding duel between Dumbledore and Grindelwald.

Unfortunatly,he fled .

Maybe his Prayer time came up- :lol:-

Calling out @Zarvan i want to see that happening right now again- :D-

Last edited by a moderator:
It's happened before. It would have turned out like the great Wizarding duel between Dumbledore and Grindelwald.

Unfortunatly,he fled .

We can Open Zarvan Fund and If every member Donate a Few bucks We can Buy a One Way flight Ticket for Him to Yemen . In any case Pakistan is Secondary for him .....

We can Open Zarvan Fund and If every member Donate a Few bucks We can Buy a One Way flight Ticket for Him to Yemen . In any case Pakistan is Secondary for him .....

I have no respect for people like him who turn a blind eye to the suffering in his own countrymen for some confused ideology and far-fetched notion of brotherhood.

Its For the people Who believe in God , Any Particular god . This Sentence is for Agnostic and atheist . I belong in the latter Lot . Even if i don't Say thank you or Bow in respect infront of my parents but return the favor and do everything for my parents that is all that matters .

Really? Yet you let culture make your wife bow and touch your feet...your children do the same...Am not saying anything...Just finding the contradiction very interesting! As though Man in its real sense is greater than a woman...To be an atheist, you need to dump culture as well....

I have no respect for people like him who turn a blind eye to the suffering in his own countrymen for some confused ideology and far-fetched notion of brotherhood.

Interesting....So, for many of you, you practice whatever and according to your scriptures (not very sure of Hinduism) but even a Christian believes you are "saved" ONLY if you believe Christ died for your sins....

As I was saying, you practice whatever yet do not want others to be a part of your whatever (being "saved" or going to heaven through your believes)??

In Islam this is not allowed...A person is not a Muslim until he wants good for his brother as he wants for himself...

Really? Yet you let culture make your wife bow and touch your feet...your children do the same...Am not saying anything...Just finding the contradiction very interesting! As though Man in its real sense is greater than a woman...To be an atheist, you need to dump culture as well....

Interesting....So, for many of you, you practice whatever and according to your scriptures (not very sure of Hinduism) but even a Christian believes you are "saved" ONLY if you believe Christ died for your sins....

As I was saying, you practice whatever yet do not want others to be a part of your whatever (being "saved" or going to heaven through your believes)??

In Islam this is not allowed...A person is not a Muslim until he wants good for his brother as he wants for himself...

No I have Shunned Cultural Beliefs as well and I find Many of Them Misogynist Practices , wrong Practices , stupid practices and other reasons as well .

I did not Get your last couple of statements please elaborate . Thank you in advance .

No I have Shunned Cultural Beliefs as well and I find Many of Them Misogynist Practices , wrong Practices , stupid practices and other reasons as well .

I did not Get your last couple of statements please elaborate . Thank you in advance .

Which last couple of statements?

About the "saving" part? Well, many religions at least Islam and Christianity has it that people who sin will be punished and those who do good will be rewarded then there is a statement about GOD...so, those who believe in God are candidates for what I just typed while others will go to hell based on the very fact they do not believe...

For a Christian, believing that Christ or Jesus died for their sins is the ultimate believe which will save them from hell...While for a Muslim there are a lot of things 1 has to do and the basic is believing in ALLAH...However, A Muslim is not a Muslim if he does not wish for his brother (doesnt say brother in religion but brother in humanity) whatever good he wishes for himself...

Some take this a step to far and try to thrust their understanding of Islam down people's throats while others take it lightly and say we pray you get hidayah or guidance...Some who are moderate pray AS well as convey the message or whatever good is in the believe by either displaying in their actions or by preaching...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom