What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
You fled many times, @Hyperion @Talon was also a witness to it. Remember the Hijab thread? Remember the Alchohol thread?

Do you want me to print screen it next time?
Mr I never left I have access to computer for few hours than I don't have access when I returned many pages more were added I answered you but you didn't read those Posts @Zarvin

And I also don't have access on weekends

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr I never left I have access to computer for few hours than I don't have access when I returned many pages more were added I answered you but you didn't read those Posts @Zarvin

And I also don't have access on weekends

Well those threads were closed and I was there till the end. I remember you logged off everytime I replied to your posts and never came back.

Anyway, we will see next time.

bat_clench_joker.jpg

Well those threads were closed and I was there till the end. I remember you logged off everytime I replied to your posts and never came back.

Anyway, we will see next time.

bat_clench_joker.jpg
Because the time you replied I didn't had computer that time and when I returned the thread was closed or you didn't read my reply because many more pages were added @Zarvin

Though I am hindu by birth but a atheist by conviction. I just cudnt stop myself from replying some the last post i read

In Hinduism too, it is believed that person who sins will have to reborn of earth & go through mayaa-jaal. If he get enlightened doesnt become sinner, he unites with Parmatama & free himself from the cycle of life & death.
There is no punishment in Hinduism for humans as all are considered child of Parmatma.

In Hinduism there is extension of this part we dont only wish well being of brother/humans but almost all living organism of the planet. Care of life in Hinduism surpasses conditions of religious brotherhood & humanity.

Even Anthrax bacteria and HIV? Both are living :P

I never fled what are you talking about please I never flee

O lala! What have we here? Someone summoned him? :P

We can Open Zarvan Fund and If every member Donate a Few bucks We can Buy a One Way flight Ticket for Him to Yemen . In any case Pakistan is Secondary for him .....

Huh? Why Yemen?

So, Stealthy horse how are you doin...

Hahahah..Ghora? kithay?

You fled many times, @Hyperion @Talon was also a witness to it. Remember the Hijab thread? Remember the Alchohol thread?

Do you want me to print screen it next time?

The Hijab thread was closed down or something...Not sure Why I stopped posting there...BUT Bro...Pick another thread to pick a fight at not the naswar dhaba! :D

Yesh! Of course!

So God knew the future.

In other words, he knew how many of us were going to hell before he even created us?

The Hijab thread was closed down or something...Not sure Why I stopped posting there...BUT Bro...Pick another thread to pick a fight at not the naswar dhaba! :D

Sis, it's not me.

The Zarvin/Zarvan fight is what the masses want to see. I would rather not get my hands dirty. :D

So God knew the future.

In other words, he knew how many of us were going to hell before he even created us?

I knew you were heading that way!

Sis, it's not me.

The Zarvin/Zarvan fight is what the masses want to see. I would rather not get my hands dirty. :D

Andd....what are you gonna do about it? You could open another thread and have your match :P

Can't see coz wearing cape of Solomon.

What? Never heard of that! :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom