What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which last couple of statements?

About the "saving" part? Well, many religions at least Islam and Christianity has it that people who sin will be punished and those who do good will be rewarded then there is a statement about GOD...so, those who believe in God are candidates for what I just typed while others will go to hell based on the very fact they do not believe...

For a Christian, believing that Christ or Jesus died for their sins is the ultimate believe which will save them from hell...While for a Muslim there are a lot of things 1 has to do and the basic is believing in ALLAH...However, A Muslim is not a Muslim if he does not wish for his brother (doesnt say brother in religion but brother in humanity) whatever good he wishes for himself...

Some take this a step to far and try to thrust their understanding of Islam down people's throats while others take it lightly and say we pray you get hidayah or guidance...Some who are moderate pray AS well as convey the message or whatever good is in the believe by either displaying in their actions or by preaching...

I just Believe Only "Karma" Matters Nothing else . I get Sick and Tired of People Trying to "Save me from the fire hell" while i am waiting at a signal ( They are Christians waiting to Pounce on any Car at Signal and blabber about How Jesus Bled For me and all ) or Muslim preachers who would first Appreciate and Join me when i am Dissing Hinduism and As i turn towards Bashing Islam they cringe and start Lobbing Arabic Verses at me and them explaining me their meaning and some even go to the extent of Veiled Threats as in if i Don't Believe God will Make Human Crispies out of me in hot oil for all eternity .

I feel Free , Open and Happy by Shunning all Cultural/religious Dogmas .....

I just Believe Only "Karma" Matters Nothing else . I get Sick and Tired of People Trying to "Save me from the fire hell" while i am waiting at a signal ( They are Christians waiting to Pounce on any Car at Signal and blabber about How Jesus Bled For me and all ) or Muslim preachers who would first Appreciate and Join me when i am Dissing Hinduism and As i turn towards Bashing Islam they cringe and start Lobbing Arabic Verses at me and them explaining me their meaning and some even go to the extent of Veiled Threats as in if i Don't Believe God will Make Human Crispies out of me in hot oil for all eternity .

I feel Free , Open and Happy by Shunning all Cultural/religious Dogmas .....

lolz...I just got someone telling me why we should read the bible...And I was no thanks...Then they were like would you like it in your language...Yea, I understand your annoyance! :D

lolz...I just got someone telling me why we should read the bible...And I was no thanks...Then they were like would you like it in your language...Yea, I understand your annoyance! :D

Then you know the Pain :cry::cry:

Interesting....So, for many of you, you practice whatever and according to your scriptures (not very sure of Hinduism) but even a Christian believes you are "saved" ONLY if you believe Christ died for your sins....

As I was saying, you practice whatever yet do not want others to be a part of your whatever (being "saved" or going to heaven through your believes)??

In Islam this is not allowed...A person is not a Muslim until he wants good for his brother as he wants for himself...

But I am following this injunction. I'm advocating something that is tried and tested and would be easy for the masses to follow.

Btw, speaking of hell, do you believe God is all knowing and knows the future of what human beings will do?

success-baby-long-weekend-aww-yeaa.jpg

:chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli::chilli:

Though I am hindu by birth but a atheist by conviction. I just cudnt stop myself from replying some the last post i read

Which last couple of statements?

About the "saving" part? Well, many religions at least Islam and Christianity has it that people who sin will be punished and those who do good will be rewarded then there is a statement about GOD...so, those who believe in God are candidates for what I just typed while others will go to hell based on the very fact they do not believe...

In Hinduism too, it is believed that person who sins will have to reborn of earth & go through mayaa-jaal. If he get enlightened doesnt become sinner, he unites with Parmatama & free himself from the cycle of life & death.
There is no punishment in Hinduism for humans as all are considered child of Parmatma.

For a Christian, believing that Christ or Jesus died for their sins is the ultimate believe which will save them from hell...While for a Muslim there are a lot of things 1 has to do and the basic is believing in ALLAH...However, A Muslim is not a Muslim if he does not wish for his brother (doesnt say brother in religion but brother in humanity) whatever good he wishes for himself...

In Hinduism there is extension of this part we dont only wish well being of brother/humans but almost all living organism of the planet. Care of life in Hinduism surpasses conditions of religious brotherhood & humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom