What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah personal like between an individual and God-

Well, if that were the case, The prophet would have kept it to himself..ok him being a messenger had to spread it...but what about the Arabs? They would have said its between them and God...And hence, Pakistanis would never have been Muslims...

I believe Islam is for the whole world and best way to spread it is by showing a good image of it...sadly, we have more people who do what they like but when another does it, they say hey kaffir! Like said before, shove it down people's mouth but do not practice it!

THAT is exactly, how people see Islam! Used just to point fingers at others!

Are you a Scouser ? :kiss3:

Please don't be from Manchester ! :angry:

Whats a Scouser? Isnt that from Liverpool accent thing?

Whats a Scouser? Isnt that from Liverpool accent thing?

Scouser is a native Liverpudlian ! The accent is also called as 'scouser'. Its taken from a local meat dish called 'scouse'.

From planet earth...though I always feel like I fell in the wrong era :cry:

Can you be a bit more specific ? Jeez...I'm not asking your age (46) or your weight (200 pounds) ! :hitwall:

Well, if that were the case, The prophet would have kept it to himself..ok him being a messenger had to spread it...but what about the Arabs? They would have said its between them and God...And hence, Pakistanis would never have been Muslims...

I believe Islam is for the whole world and best way to spread it is by showing a good image of it...sadly, we have more people who do what they like but when another does it, they say hey kaffir! Like said before, shove it down people's mouth but do not practice it!

THAT is exactly, how people see Islam! Used just to point fingers at others!

Meh- i seriously hate reading long paragraphs- and i agree with you- but
my point was in the context- that if a person brags about his personal islamic or unislamic ways- thats not kool-

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

kewl....man........:D

and you brag about being therkion kay sardar all over the forum- not kool- :D-

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”

― Marcus Aurelius

what happened to the great Troll Tank?-

Talon, did you go offline or do you want me to explain more of his lies....

I already showed a video of 25 mistakes in 5 mins looolz

and you brag about being therkion kay sardar all over the forum- not kool- :D-

what happened to the great Troll Tank?-

Webmaster Brutally said Troll word is not allowed in Handle so I changed it to an Red Indian Tribe Name .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom