What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
No..now I'm angry & I'm coming back with all guns blazing ! :angry:

Ab kisnay mara? :hitwall:

ha ha ha ..... angalastan mein ye cheezein achhi lagti hongi, meinu nayein changi lagdiyan

heheheh..yahan kay log $$ daytay hain monkeys dekhnay kay liyea...coz they are only found in the zoos :P

While East mein takreeban har gharanay mein 1 paida howa wa hota hai :D

Jail jaa ker aysa hi ho jata hai munda :P

People also chittar the chaudry! dafa ho! :flame:
:D

I never could understand whether it was 'Chaudri' or whether it was 'Chudddi' !

P.S I need sensitivity classes ! I didn't know 'pulling something out of one's arse' was 'offensive' so much as it was meant to imply an incoherent argument ! :blink:

Ab kisnay mara? :hitwall:

heheheh..yahan kay log $$ daytay hain monkeys dekhnay kay liyea...coz they are only found in the zoos :P

While East mein takreeban har gharanay mein 1 paida howa wa hota hai :D

aithay sada monkey the luff luff hunay aa jayega te paisay win nayein mangda

P.S I need sensitivity classes ! I didn't know 'pulling something out of one's arse' was 'offensive' so much as it was meant to imply an incoherent argument ! :blink:

In an intellectual discussion, it is rather off the line comment.

Here in naswar corner - sab ne naswar ki chundi mun mein rakhi hai - kisi waqt bhi nut khul sakta hai.

I suggest we forget about this little discussion, & agree to disagree. There is no point in ruining this thread.

Can we get someone to delete all the posts after this beauty? Aero sahaab kittay ho?

Where did you get that? :blink:

Seriously it is probably the 1st time I heard it!!

aithay sada monkey the luff luff hunay aa jayega te paisay win nayein mangda

Hahahhahahah :rofl:

I suggest we forget about this little discussion, & agree to disagree. There is no point in ruining this thread.

Wait...I just re read it...

You do not close a WHOLE FUN THREAD because a number of negative posts came in between!

You call Aero or other mods to adjust the thread :D

I almost felt compelled to answer because Arab nationalism is the thing I take chittar train for a ride...

Seriously THAT is the worst example PLUS it is not me alone who things so EVEN the ARABS who have gone out of their area think it is DISGUSTING!

You tell what's up?

Arab nationalism is actually quite popular here, but just let it go.

Buttt and Phoenix, please kiss and make up. You pseudo intellectuals are killing the mood.

I will not respond or continue this argument as long as no one annoys me again.

Can we get someone to delete all the posts after this beauty? Aero sahaab kittay ho?

There is no need to delete them, just don't bring up the argument again & again as you are doing right now.

never expected this long serious post in nuswar corner :D

You have valid points there

Relax guys

This topic is about friendly conversation :)

Your post is just as long because you quoted mine. :lol:

Wait...I just re read it...

You do not close a WHOLE FUN THREAD because a number of negative posts came in between!

You call Aero or other mods to adjust the thread :D

Don't you realize that by continuously discussing our argument, you are only making it worse? Let it go, enjoy yourself, & let that be the end of it.

Buttt and Phoenix, please kiss and make up. You pseudo intellectuals are killing the mood.
:rofl:
Nah...ain't gonna happen !

Ahhh what the hell !

661-give-me-a-kiss.jpg
Kya hooliya banaya hua hain apna.
oho ... oye paray kar is ganday mun nu.
Epic!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Jail jaa ker aysa hi ho jata hai munda
how do you know that?;)

Hahahahaha...

Yeah...I was shocked! I still am! Why on earth would ANYONE want to FIGHT over such discussions...BY 2 people arguing wont change who calls who an Arab, caucasian or a Turk! These topics are nice in discussion but not argument!

Poenix I am shocked you actually took Butt sahaabs jokes seriously? You have lurked on this thread more than often...You know he is all about joking and the the way he writes...

If you want respect, earn it...nothing comes free! Besides it is no longer a colonel world where you just pop in somewhere and based on your age or your ancestry people should solute you and always agree with you or use proper words!

The English language itself as evolved soo much that many words which were rude back then are a norm and part of vocabulary now!

Actually, I have multiple threads open quite often, & I haven't read many posts made on this thread. I am not asking for respect for free, & the same ruling applies to you as well. His last post was not a joke. Read it yourself, & imagine your own reaction if someone responded the same way to you.

The only reason people are more disrespectful on a forum is because they feel no physical threat online. I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me. The evolution of the English language is irrelevant. Did you read the post in which he was apologizing? He himself felt that his post was offensive, & that is the only reason he apologzed.

Lol

I actually like the thread about IVC which you opened in right place but this topic is for trolling :D

Consider it yahoo messenger or Facebook which is not right place for serious debate :P

:lol:

Alright, I won't start any more arguments on this thread.

Lol

I actually like the thread about IVC which you opened in right place but this topic is for trolling :D

Consider it yahoo messenger or Facebook which is not right place for serious debate :P

Arrey .... we debate very very serious matters here .... tum logon ki samajh mein nahin aatay to hamara kya kasoor hai.

Konsa IV thread .... ik te aithay daktar bot katahy ho gyae ne

Observation! We scientists are good at it :P

geenon ko talash karnay mein konsi saeinsdani hai.

Don't you watch ghost busters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom