What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arrey .... we debate very very serious matters here .... tum logon ki samajh mein nahin aatay to hamara kya kasoor hai.

Konsa IV thread .... ik te aithay daktar bot katahy ho gyae ne

It was a thread on the Indus Valley Civilization that I opened long ago. Many members spent days on that thread bashing each other. :lol:

Actually, I have multiple threads open quite often, & I haven't read many posts made on this thread. I am not asking for respect for free, & the same ruling applies to you as well. His last post was not a joke. Read it yourself, & imagine your own reaction if someone responded the same way to you.

The only reason people are more disrespectful on a forum is because they feel no physical threat online. I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me. The evolution of the English language is irrelevant. Did you read the post in which he was apologizing? He himself felt that his post was offensive, & that is the only reason he apologzed.

:lol:

Alright, I won't start any more arguments on this thread.

I did read both your posts...You both were speaking of a common thing in different words with few not even significant different points! I am not sure why he apologized...But I thought it was because you felt offended....

Just chill people...I am tired of long days of work with not adjusting well to fragi log and only wish to be among my own...But when I see such posts I am like why do I even bother because HONESTLY speaking me being myself here gets more respect than ALL of the Pakistani I have known for the same amount of time!

Arrey .... we debate very very serious matters here .... tum logon ki samajh mein nahin aatay to hamara kya kasoor hai.

geenon ko talash karnay mein konsi saeinsdani hai.

Don't you watch ghost busters.

:cry: I have not watched any series since I moved here... :cry:

Actually, I have multiple threads open quite often, & I haven't read many posts made on this thread. I am not asking for respect for free, & the same ruling applies to you as well. His last post was not a joke. Read it yourself, & imagine your own reaction if someone responded the same way to you.

The only reason people are more disrespectful on a forum is because they feel no physical threat online. I don't have a problem with people disagreeing with me. The evolution of the English language is irrelevant. Did you read the post in which he was apologizing? He himself felt that his post was offensive, & that is the only reason he apologzed.

:lol:

Alright, I won't start any more arguments on this thread.

Do argue yaar ... but please itni lambi lambi arguments nahin .... prrhtay parrhtay saans charrh jata hai.

haan ji sare genius tu idar naswar corner mein he tu bethey howey hein :D

IVC indus valley civilisation topic which phoneix started

I did read both your posts...You both were speaking of a common thing in different words with few not even significant different points! I am not sure why he apologized...But I thought it was because you felt offended....

Just chill people...I am tired of long days of work with not adjusting well to fragi log and only wish to be among my own...But when I see such posts I am like why do I even bother because HONESTLY speaking me being myself here gets more respect than ALL of the Pakistani I have known for the same amount of time!

Here is the deal; as long as he doesn't respond to me, I will not respond to him. If I see a response I honestly won't be able to stop myself from responding. :lol:

By the way, what does "fragi" mean? I don't understand the transliteration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom