What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't accept your apology. Stop interacting with me & do not thank any of my posts, let's just leave it at that.
:angel:
Being brave online is extremely different from being brave offline. ;)

Agreed. Would you please declare a truce now?
glass-of-water.jpg

432057_333168746716703_143708702329376_1109816_1974385513_n.jpg

rainbowpeacesign11.jpg

I did read both your posts...You both were speaking of a common thing in different words with few not even significant different points! I am not sure why he apologized...But I thought it was because you felt offended....

Just chill people...I am tired of long days of work with not adjusting well to fragi log and only wish to be among my own...But when I see such posts I am like why do I even bother because HONESTLY speaking me being myself here gets more respect than ALL of the Pakistani I have known for the same amount of time!

hey relax pinks yaar .... thori khirrki ventilation ke liye khol lo.

Here is the deal; as long as he doesn't respond to me, I will not respond to him. If I see a response I honestly won't be able to stop myself from responding. :lol:

By the way, what does "fragi" mean? I don't understand the transliteration.

Isnt that foreigner?

hey relax pinks yaar .... thori khirrki ventilation ke liye khol lo.

I knew it! You wanted to kill me...Now suicide kay mashuaray bhi shuru :P

It is normal ... I am being bashed on my comments about IVC here and now even. ha ha ha

Haha! The instant a person types out the letters IVC on the title of a thread, there just so happens to be an immediate Indian invasion on that thread.

Sorry, I didn't see that. When was it.

The thread was started many months back. All the members there went crazy, including some senior members, & the moderators did nothing whatsoever. :lol:

Yaar when I get back I feel tired and am in front of the tv with dinner than check PDF just before sleeping...I do not have time nor energy to do anything useful

Been there before ... life just becomes one daily same Ol same Ol.

It will be over and you'd take about a year to stop talking about it and remembering it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom