What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leh bonga mazab di gaal lay aya.

Yaar assi baatun ko chor.

Nahin yaaar just asking a question - I've got a Sikh friend here in Lahore & I need to troll him so I want to know ! :lol:

Nahin yaaar just asking a question - I've got a Sikh friend here in Lahore & I need to troll him so I want to know ! :lol:

Sikh friend you want to troll, eh?

Just ask him if he uses shampoo under that chundaa.

He'll probably start throwing fists before anything comes out of his mouth.

:rofl:

acha us disputed territory da illaz karvaya ke nahi ? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

pta lgya kis da hai oh or usda malik kon hai :rofl:

bongaya illaz ki hunda?

Illaj di gaal karda pya?

Illaj teh eh sabat hoya bhi Pakistani teh Indian kurrian da dono haq ban da.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sikh friend you want to troll, eh?

Just ask him if he uses shampoo under that chundaa.

He'll probably start throwing fists before anything comes out of his mouth.

Yaaar hes a great person....came from Nankana & settled in Lahore for higher studies ! But ulluuu ka pathaaaa baraa kameenaa haiii....! :lol:

@arp2041 posted on the general elections thread- read and comment please- don't know if you'll agree to everything- you shouldn't agree to everything come to think of it- otherwise democracy ka mazaa hi kya?

No I meant it seriously. What I meant was that its pretty weird to go around making everyone your sister. Its weird and not natural. Does not mean you go hitting on her. But sister? She can be a friend. An acquaintance. A colleague. A senior. A junior. Why sister? Its a very desi thing, which means its Indian and Pakistani, and its pretty contrived if you ask me. Both genders equally to blame for this weird hangup.

@doppelganger some 5-10 yrs back it was not AT ALL WEIRD...Weirdness came in when the West proclaimed it weird...because by calling someone sister automatically maeant respecting her...

Respect does not come from terminology. Just as I do not believe there can ever be a truly platonic relationship between a man and woman if they are biologically compatible. Its just societal inhibitions that dictate what is off limits and what is fair. Just my opinion. Now please don't go calling me tharki.

I am really confused. :(

Here in the West, a slightly religious person (be he Christian or Muslim) will call a girl sister just so she knows he doesnt have any other intentions except to talk to her in a polite manner... i.e. he is not hitting on her but genuinely want to ask her something...And in return the girl would answer Brother...it does not mean blood relations but it just gives ease of mind....

Yes, society dictates stuff to people....

Some people are ready to say their ancestors were monkeys but it kills to call another bro or sis?! :blink:

Biologically we are come from the same ancestory and many religions call them Adam and Eve or Adam and Hawa or somewhat name close to that...if a stretched version of that rule makes someone say sis or bro...I dont see any problems...

Reactions: HRK
@doppelganger some 5-10 yrs back it was not AT ALL WEIRD...Weirdness came in when the West proclaimed it weird...because by calling someone sister automatically maeant respecting her...

Here in the West, a slightly religious person (be he Christian or Muslim) will call a girl sister just so she knows he doesnt have any other intentions except to talk to her in a polite manner... i.e. he is not hitting on her but genuinely want to ask her something...And in return the girl would answer Brother...it does not mean blood relations but it just gives ease of mind....

Yes, society dictates stuff to people....

Some people are ready to say their ancestors were monkeys but it kills to call another bro or sis?! :blink:

Biologically we are come from the same ancestory and many religions call them Adam and Eve or Adam and Hawa or somewhat name close to that...if a stretched version of that rule makes someone say sis or bro...I dont see any problems...

My point is that someone calling you sister is no guarantee he is not going to hit on you. And reversely, forcing a rakhi on to someone is not going to stop him from hitting on you. Both happen way too often to deny.

A guy hitting on a girl is natural. Biological. What is unnatural is trying to forge an artificial bond that can only come from coming from the same womb.

If you want him to stop hitting on you, tell him you are not interested. Does not mean he should respect you less. Any normal guy will appreciate that and respect you more. Its the mixed signals that confuse us.

My point is that someone calling you sister is no guarantee he is not going to hit on you. And reversely, forcing a rakhi on to someone is not going to stop him from hitting on you.

A guy hitting on a girl is natural. If you want him to stop hitting on you, tell him you are not interested. Does not mean he should respect you less. Any normal guy will appreciate that and respect you more. Its the mixed signals that confuse us.

Well, if it is forced...There is no gaurantee of ANYTHING! :rofl: but if the guy chose it himself to call me sis AHLAN WA SAHLAN :P

I dont send mixed signals its either a yes or back of and go hang yourself ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom