What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such an infantile attempt, my young zealot... son, you need to learn how to get under someones skin... even my dog trolls me much better than you! :D

Haan haan so ja subah subah uth kay bi to bhonkna hai tu nay ... Terra to khandani kaam hai agar nae karey ga to baki awara kutoon ka kya baney ga.

Mera asool hai k jitni neikiyaan kamao utnay gunah bi kar lo bus zayada na ho proportion.

Btw soonay say pehlay mootar laina ... Tujay to pata hi hoga k kutoon kay peeshab ki boo kae months tak nae jati ...

Well, if it is forced...There is no gaurantee of ANYTHING! :rofl: but if the guy chose it himself to call me sis AHLAN WA SAHLAN :P

I dont send mixed signals its either a yes or back of and go hang yourself ;)

Arre baji aap to personal le liya. You know many girls send mixed signals. Male brain is very rudimentary. We need clear cues.

Then there are these tharki guys who go around making everyone sister. Those you need to watch out for.

So bottom line, sister as term of speech is ok. But dont let your guard down believing in purity of relationship and all.

I am a guy so I can tell you that 99.9% of us are more than satisfied with the sister our parents gave us. No place for more.

Arre baji aap to personal le liya. You know many girls send mixed signals. Male brain is very rudimentary. We need clear cues.

Then there are these tharki guys who go around making everyone sister. Those you need to watch out for.

So bottom line, sister as term of speech is ok. But dont let your guard down believing in purity of relationship and all.

I am a guy so I can tell you that 99.9% of us are more than satisfied with the sister our parents gave us. No place for more.
@doppelganger yaar FOR ME bhai carries similar meaning to someone being called sir or madam which sounds OLD :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, if it is forced...There is no gaurantee of ANYTHING! :rofl: but if the guy chose it himself to call me sis AHLAN WA SAHLAN :P

I dont send mixed signals its either a yes or back of and go hang yourself ;)

salam @Talon....salam all guys and girls.......whats going on.....and talon how do you feel today??

Lala, it's way beyond concern, we need to do something for his sake. I have already started looking at some alternative medications and therapy sessions for him... we shall try our best to fix his limp.... :omghaha:

@Dillinger, mate, wits won't fix what we are concerned about, hopefully, the doc will.. :D

Im just concerned about his lack of interest towards the opposite sex, VERY concerned :confused:
@Hyperion @Armstrong

salam @Talon....salam all guys and girls.......whats going on.....and talon how do you feel today??
@Emrald waiting for results if the experiment didnt get spoilt I should know by this afternoon otherwise I have to repeat 192 samples!!

So you have correct approach. I am relieved.
@doppelganger I never had a bro in real life but my cousins always made sure I didnt feel left out...Am satisfied with that :D

@Dillinger dont get trolled by @RazPaK he doesnt chop on a wood...he just shoots :cofee:

Oh I know. :) Its all just light banter.
@Hyperion ergo I suggested an inflatable doll as an aide and surrogate for @Armstrong- its painful to see my brother across the border suffering from such deprivation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom