What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Emrald waiting for results if the experiment didnt get spoilt I should know by this afternoon otherwise I have to repeat 192 samples!!

@doppelganger I never had a bro in real life but my cousins always made sure I didnt feel left out...Am satisfied with that :D

Allah ne karay k you have to repeat 192 samples.....Inshallah result will be good....tum ne kuch khaya bhi ya aj phir khali milk chocolate pee ker agaye??

Last edited by a moderator:
.......I reguard my cousins as my sisters.........also as per ur religion aint she ur sister?:omghaha:

I don't know about religion, but my parents and her's would whack us. We know each other from when we were kids, and while she looks at my brothers as bhaiyya, it has never been same between us. Don't know if I can say more here.

Manhooso, whenever there is talk about any sex-toys, why does everyone ping me to get it for him? :D

Jahaanpana, your grace is the provider of all heavenly pleasures in this great nation of yours. Besides I'm pretty sure that @Armstrong will take "special care" of said "toy" given that it was your grace who gifted it to him. :rofl:

And cute chaudry fundoz are talk of the town... :D

Good morning by the way... kee o reeya hai paa g?

When you atheists renounce God, it doesn't hurt me, it hurts you.

I only feel bad because it hurts you.

That's why I am better than you. Because I care about you.

haters_gonna_hate3.jpg

And cute chaudry fundoz are talk of the town... :D

Good morning by the way... kee o reeya hai paa g?
@RazPaK : Why do they have to always involve the expression 'paa g' when addressing us Punjabis ? Can't they just say 'Paihhhhhn' ? :hitwall:
@Hyperion we don't do the 'g' thing here ! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom