What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, only Gandhi family can ensure growth and stability of India, and uplift millions out of poverty. My second choice for PM will be Shri Digvijay Singhji.
Go Skull Go. Yiieeeeeee.

@Echo_419 @Skull and Bones @jbgt90 @Paan Singh @Android

@arp2041 Has started this thread and kindly post on this thread about Indian General Election-2014. Lets keep Naswar thread away from our Dirty Politics of India. We have good country here called Naswarabad.

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Israel-US ki kya zarorat???

Tum toh maheno sey pre-emptive strike kar rahey ho :lol:

BTW, you still din't answered my GSLV query :angry:

@arp2041 @Hyperion whats your beef with the Iranian's anyway. I found their super stealth fighter to be cute.:oops:
@Armstrong Yaara his thick hide will just bounce the blade off- me thinks we need to snipe him. :devil:

Sorry yara, totally forgot... it was about MKIV, yes? I'll answer it tonight... Btw, I loved your commercial sat thread... very informative! :enjoy:

@Hyperion Israel-US ki kya zarorat???

Tum toh maheno sey pre-emptive strike kar rahey ho :lol:

BTW, you still din't answered my GSLV query :angry:

Mate, every other day they come up with a new mockup and call it an "invention", "innovation" and a "milestone". I just got tired of their *BS*... I very much dislike both ArbeeZ and IraneeZ... :D

@arp2041 @Hyperion whats your beef with the Iranian's anyway. I found their super stealth fighter to be cute.:oops:
@Armstrong Yaara his thick hide will just bounce the blade off- me thinks we need to snipe him. :devil:

Or give @Hyperion to the Iranian Clergy to fondle ! :whistle:

But don't tell me you actually like that Dr.-Cr. BS ! :blink:

Good money is to be made so whats not to like. Besides CA is just a means to an end- I intend to do something else entirely as far having a "calling" in life is concerned.

The Iranian clergy would probably do something terribly inappropriate to our poor emperor @Hyperion- he will most probably never be the same again- you cool with that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom