What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats not to believe?
@Hyperion I wouldn't be surprised. But still, them fellows be nefarious and scary. Ahmadinejad really spooks me- his gimpy eyes seem to be sending out an invitation for incessant torture.

ahmadinejad.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this Naswar corner ? or am i in wrong place ? :blink: i see thread name is Naswar corner but i see all around serious talk :unsure:

a yaar, Hasina JI kaisey hai???

Everything alright??

Has her eyesight improved??

Does she drink Milk twice???

Do she take her medicines???

Any minor or major details i should know??

@arp2041 Hey whats this I hear about problems with our cryo engine? From what I've heard the ground tests were successful and the parameters healthy.
@Armstrong HOW could you allow someone like Sharmila Farooqi to get married? I was sooo attracted to her! :smitten:

@BDforever You still harping about BD buying rust buckets?:P

How have you been man?

:blink: not good, mosquito sucking my all blood now, how are you ?

Been busy yaara- been worrying about our Pranab dada too- you guys take good care of him and don't let him get naughty with Haseena ji or else @arp2041 here will blow a fuse. :rofl:

Careful man, don't want to get ill do we- do what we all do when we're savoring the air of the good bay- deploy a mosquito net.

@arp2041 Hey whats this I hear about problems with our cryo engine? From what I've heard the ground tests were successful and the parameters healthy.

Mate, testing an engine on ground & integrating it with the rocket which have thousands of parts & inturn making a successful launch are completely different things. This was the case with 2010 launch when ISRO had already successfully tested cryo engine on ground but the rocket ended in BoB.

The tested have succeeded this time & launch is scheduled in mid-2013, lets see what happen.

I am also asking about details to @Hyperion.

Been busy yaara- been worrying about our Pranab dada too- you guys take good care of him and don't let him get naughty with Haseena ji or else @arp2041 here will blow a fuse. :rofl:

Careful man, don't want to get ill do we- do what we all do when we're savoring the air of the good bay- deploy a mosquito net.

Pranab dada etni khushi... etni khushi ki he had tear in his eyes when he went to Father-in-law's house :P

@doppelganger and you wanted to call me didi for fun?! :blink:

In Asia it is for respect...and also to ensure the girl that they do not have bad intentions ....Asia sadly NOW has HOLLYWOOD thinkers where they do not understand respect and look weirdly at people who do offer it to girls!

Just by calling a person sis means respect...Not I cant marry you IF the relationship takes a different turn!

However, tharki minded people have distorted all the innocence of it!

u didnt have to answer that

@doppelganger and you wanted to call me didi for fun?! :blink:

In Asia it is for respect...and also to ensure the girl that they do not have bad intentions ....Asia sadly NOW has HOLLYWOOD thinkers where they do not understand respect and look weirdly at people who do offer it to girls!

Just by calling a person sis means respect...Not I cant marry you IF the relationship takes a different turn!

However, tharki minded people have distorted all the innocence of it!

u didnt have to answer his this post

Assalam-o-alikum everyone, how is everyone........?

hello sir! GOD BLESS U

@Hyperion @arp2041 I have one thing to point out. Iranians don't go to India or Pakistan related threads to troll. Or mock on us. They can also bash us over poverty, hunger, terrorism etc. but they don't.

Hey @Alpha1 how are you ? i like your avatar, you are reminding my red stripe kitty :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom