What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mate, every other day they come up with a new mockup and call it an "invention", "innovation" and a "milestone". I just got tired of their *BS*... I very much dislike both ArbeeZ and IraneeZ... :D

Both have an inordinate sense of superiority. But I avoid trolling them- I find their notions so wonderfully quaint.

@Hyperion what happen to the Iranians, they all ran away. :undecided:

I remember the last time I was going off on them and then they disapear from PDF. :what:

A gayya bay!!! Ibbbbb-key panga matt lena.... don't take side of Arbeez... salay they boil my blood... :angry:

Why would I side with the Arbeez. :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Patta nahin! :what:

Uss ko chorro... next mission is to send ArbeeZ packing as well... :enjoy:

@Hyperion what happen to the Iranians, they all ran away. :undecided:

I remember the last time I was going off on them and then they disapear from PDF. :what:

Both have an inordinate sense of superiority. But I avoid trolling them- I find their notions so wonderfully quaint.

The Iranians here are hyper nationalistic, being nationalistic is fine but hyper nationalistic is absurd. Throughout history hyper nationals usually end up getting their ***** kicked. :smokin:

Good money is to be made so whats not to like. Besides CA is just a means to an end- I intend to do something else entirely as far having a "calling" in life is concerned.

I can't believe I'm reading that ! :blink:

The Iranian clergy would probably do something terribly inappropriate to our poor emperor @Hyperion- he will most probably never be the same again- you cool with that?

You have no idea what the Emperor @Hyperion has in store for those Mullahs....he'd have them singing Bibi Shirin (a Pashto song) in no time ! :lol:

The Iranians here are hyper nationalistic, being nationalistic is fine but hyper nationalistic is absurd. Throughout history hyper nationals usually end up getting their ***** kicked. :smokin:

I wonder if we'll ever see an Ayatollah in space though? Just me and my aberrant thoughts...:rofl: Yes they were jumping up and down about sinking the whole USN CBG- apparently they have yet to understand what a "battle" group constitutes- all the more power to them. DOLTS!

Patta nahin! :what:

Uss ko chorro... next mission is to send ArbeeZ packing as well... :enjoy:

Whenever I see Bhartis talking smack I wanna send them all packing but then a nice ****** like dillinger comes along and changes my mind. :cheesy:

Abeez neh aab kyah kiya. :drag:

You need to troll them with vigor and dedication, just like me... You're a soldier of Naswarabad.... you are not allowed rests and vacations... :cheesy:

I rather battle Indians. :whistle:

Sorry yara, totally forgot... it was about MKIV, yes? I'll answer it tonight... Btw, I loved your commercial sat thread... very informative! :enjoy:

Yes, i was asking these questions:

1. What is the exact problem in ISRO's cry engine??
2. Why even the russian cry engine GSLV failed??

BTW are you talking about foreign sat launch thread??

I can't believe I'm reading that ! :blink:

You have no idea what the Emperor @Hyperion has in store for those Mullahs....he'd have them singing Bibi Shirin (a Pashto song) in no time ! :lol:

Whats not to believe?
@Hyperion I wouldn't be surprised. But still, them fellows be nefarious and scary. Ahmadinejad really spooks me- his gimpy eyes seem to be sending out an invitation for incessant torture.

@arp2041 @Hyperion whats your beef with the Iranian's anyway. I found their super stealth fighter to be cute.:oops:
@Armstrong Yaara his thick hide will just bounce the blade off- me thinks we need to snipe him. :devil:

Yaar no beef, like @Hyperion, I also can't stand STUPIDITY when it comes to technology.

Nothing is Monkey business here.

Whats not to believe?
@Hyperion I wouldn't be surprised. But still, them fellows be nefarious and scary. Ahmadinejad really spooks me- his gimpy eyes seem to be sending out an invitation for incessant torture.

I think Ahmedinejad is hilarious, western media always misquotes him. Half the time he makes a lot of sense, it is a shame he has no real power in Iran, I honestly believe he would do well for their people.

Is this Naswar corner ? or am i in wrong place ? :blink: i see thread name is Naswar corner but i see all around serious talk :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom