@Mirzay
@arp2041
@Emrald
@Hyperion
IM SO HAPPY TODAY
worldfest-maggiemudd-570x383.jpg

@hinduguy

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not to make any such statements or award any such positions to any citizen of Naswar. That is solely within the Emperor @Hyperion's ambit or to be decided upon by his close adviser and confidante @arp2041. In short sir, he's not a sailor yet.

according to a post I read, I'm also the Minister Of Foreign Affairs (=Minister Of Foreign Offence) :devil: btw Did he really took an oath?

Hi @Hyperion I remember that you were come to Ankara :)

@Emrald, doing a part time job and going to universite full time, though pakistan is on my plans. After college backpacking the subcontinent is top priority on my list but kind of holding back on that due to the situation.

When you said that situation isn't really bad out here did you mean Pakistan or Canada ? :what:
@Dillinger Separate the broccoli - its one of the vegetable I do not like ... I will gladly have the rest :D Expect me at the Palm in 3 hours :lol:

And i am pleased to call my self Pakistani even after studying in U'K for four years, and like my elder brother i had the chance to settle there but i refused and came back, after 4 years my brother got 'lal paasport ' and i still have my sabaz book :d

you guys make me so proud----no one can destroy pakistan...inshallah we will come out from this...you guys are like ray of hope for pakistan who does not leave alone our dear motherland after this tragedy.....pak need us ---youth and we will inshallah give best essence of our ideas,hardwork,efficiency and creativity...inshallah we will see pak's new moon rising:)

you just pleased me---or else there are some shamless pakistanis who live here and are ashamed to call themselves pakistani...you know a year ago,my uncle offered me to come to united states for study--but i strictly denied i told him that i can't leave my people in this situation--he used to say that i am toooo emotional:)

Look as far as loyalty, I will tell you one thing that I got out of forces, rack the benefits because you do not know what will happen tommorow. its good to stay loyal to country but in the era of globalization, nationalities are meaning less and less day by day. I know so many people that live in Lebenon or America who spend their entire life in their home country but rack up the benefits from having a Canadienne citizenship thanks to tax dollars and have never serve the country one day. As far as culture, its encouraged here through multiculturism so government actually offers second language classes after l'ecole or school. I want to retain my culture hence taking urdu classes so one day, I grow old and dont regret that I had kept a part of my other side and I just find pakistani culture so much interesting compare to quebecois culture on my other side especially the foods, I find our food too bland here.

@arp2041 Yaar I think you really should stop putting up threads..most of the Indian posters with us here don't deserve it yaar..

was that wrong thread??

We should be shame on ourselves, instead of us showing concern, it was @Marshmallow that was doing the job.

Don't know what the future hold for us.

When you said that situation isn't really bad out here did you mean Pakistan or Canada ? :what:
@Dillinger Separate the broccoli - its one of the vegetable I do not like ... I will gladly have the rest :D Expect me at the Palm in 3 hours :lol:

i meant to say @Secur that pakistani youth is not depressed as you think,infact they are filled with optimism and new hopes....actually @liontk said like this because he saw alpha1 in depression....:)

I meant to imply Canada because to keep things in perspective, I mean compare to pakistan, the life is alot more chilled and I am grateful about that. I was referring to earlier point about how alot of youth here are depressed all the time for no god damn reason.

@Mirzay @Talon @Hyperion shayeri abhi baad mey....got something new, my ORIGINAL creation :D

Ek Aunty thi Diwani si.........
Trolling pey woh Marti thi.......

Chori-Chori, Chupkey-Chupkey Post woh likha karti thi.......

Kissi sey kuch kehna tha shayad usko......
Par woh Webby sey Darti thi......

jabh bhi milti thi mujhse yehi pucha karti thi......
ye Trolling kaise hoti hai ? ye Trolling kaise hoti hai?
aur mai sirf yehi kahe pata tha...

Jakey @KRAIT sey puch............:rofl: :omghaha:

:lol:

Hooooohahahahaha

mogambo khush hua :omghaha:

Look as far as loyalty, I will tell you one thing that I got out of forces, rack the benefits because you do not know what will happen tommorow. its good to stay loyal to country but in the era of globalization, nationalities are meaning less and less day by day. I know so many people that live in Lebenon or America who spend their entire life in their home country but rack up the benefits from having a Canadienne citizenship thanks to tax dollars and have never serve the country one day. As far as culture, its encouraged here through multiculturism so government actually offers second language classes after l'ecole or school. I want to retain my culture hence taking urdu classes so one day, I grow old and dont regret that I had kept a part of my other side and I just find pakistani culture so much interesting compare to quebecois culture on my other side especially the foods, I find our food too bland here.

very good,excellent........this shows that how alive you are from inside or else there are many who are dead from inside-wear cultural dresses and speak urdu and yet they are worse then animals....dead from inside,all they see ins their benifit only whether it is harmful for country or not....you guys are far better...then that...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom