What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaj konsa manhoos keh raha tha, that he doesn't understand this thread? Stalk him, rag him till he understand the meaning.... itni himmat salay kee, kay humaray mulk mein hum-mee say panga! :angry:

Do you want me to cut his head from above the adam's apple or below my lord? Or would your lordship be more pleased if I make him wear his entrails as a garland?:butcher:

@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=137302" target="_blank">liontk</a></u>

Tell me what you think about this song:

Kiddo in the video is not bad at all and sounded pretty passionate about this, I actually found the folks in the background interesting if you what i mean mon ami, you know these folks by any chance sound like Paris youth to me by their accent. Good vid overall and i am glad for once that the youth did not act like afro-centric in the vids, which alot of our brothers do down here in Quebec. If you like urban style rap, check out La Fouine(genuine guy), surprised you listen to french rap :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaj konsa manhoos keh raha tha, that he doesn't understand this thread? Stalk him, rag him till he understand the meaning.... itni himmat salay kee, kay humaray mulk mein hum-mee say panga! :angry:

Sirji chit chat theek hai. Some of the over mushy neurotic stuff makes me cringe tho.

Yara, you are supposed to be my chief of mischief. tackle it with stealth, use techniques copyrighted by @arp2041 and @JonAsad, attack the way T-Brigade attacks... Tharki-Panna.... :D

Do you want me to cut his head from above the adam's apple or below my lord? Or would your lordship be more pleased if I make him wear his entrails as a garland?:butcher:

@liontk Any chance you've seen the works of your fellow Canadian Jon Lajoie? He cracks me up soo BAD! :omghaha:

@Hyperion I'm the blade that hovers in the shadows my lord, I know no mercy except upon thy grace's command, I am unrelenting and remorseless. Your will shall be done.

@liontk Any chance you've seen the works of your fellow Canadian Jon Lajoie? He cracks me up soo BAD! :omghaha:

ahahah in montreal , we have lots of youtubers now adays though I am surprise you know em, looks like people like to know about Canada afterall. he can be funny though I like EPICMEALTIME crew preferable, those guys run montreal as far as youtube goes :). Down to earth guy though based on what I hear, his raps are EPIC.

And Kala Shah Kaku Institute of Business Administration ! :blink:

Oh jeee your Institution matters so go for a well reputed one like LUMS, LSE, NUST, IBA etc.

IBA eligibility criteria requires 3 year experience probably :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom