What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
And now you know, Rahul bhaiya, exaggerations aside, just doesn't have the administrative experience to be the PM. Unless he's just to be a rubber stamp and figure head- not to mention outrage against dynastic politics is fast becoming the mantra in India. Besides if looking cute/good is all the qualification that one needs to get elected then I'd have put my nomination in too. :D

haha i learned my lesson--> never bring up Mr.Gandhi until your done with your report LOL:D but unfortunately her words of wisdom had No impact on me ;) haha

You interned with the state dept for 2 years? At the risk of being intrusive, how old are you? The troops have always been Pakistan's trump card but the US is really hell bent on de-fanging Iran one way or the other. Even Indian projects are stalled because of this, we built a port in Iran- were constructing railway lines in Iran- to create a sea and land trade corridor. All of that got stalled with the Iran fiasco.

I am 18! They have unpaid internships, training and volunteering opportunites under high school programs for those underage. So I got to spend my summer's in Washington and yeah they DON'T like Iran lol....
see the thing is the pakistani army and ISI have been very stubborn recently so I don't know if they will stop especially when relations with the US and CIA are not too well. Here pakistan is seeming like less of a friend day by day too. I don't know if they will stop, but i do know that the US is NOT going to stop at anything when it somes to Iran. The US has a very good and diplomatic relationship with India, in my opinion, right now, so india and the US can diplomatically agree not to associate with Iran, but with Pakistan due to recent events, it's a completely different story. but like i said haha just my opinion.

@ZYXW Ah so you're just three years younger than me, for some reason I had you pegged as being in the late 20s. :P You've been pretty active for someone that young. India and US might be going through a period of convergence in strategic needs now but I do not see it lasting more than a decade or two at the most. But its always been good that both countries have dealt with each other in a diplomatic and mature manner even when relations were tense- that and the fact that a majority of Indians don't know who Nixon was- if that last bit changes then you can expect some heat coming from the Indian masses. :P

Last edited by a moderator:
@ZYXW Ah so you're just three years younger than me, for some reason I had you pegged as being in the late 20s. :P You've been pretty active for someone that young. India and US might be going through a period of convergence in strategic needs now but I do not see it lasting more than a decade or two at the most. But its always been good that both countries have dealt with each other in a diplomatic and mature manner even when relations were tense- that and the fact that a majority of Indians don't know who Nixon was- if that last bit changes then you can expect some heat coming from the Indian masses. :P

damn why that old??hahaha....nope I have just been very active the last two days. In sick in bed all day and facebook and twitter are just annoying after a while so i found myself this to do. I am probably not going to be on much starting tommorow since classes start....oh yeah I assumed for some reason you were in your early twenties lol.....nope I honestly do see it lasting pretty long with India. trust me, more and more indians are coming to the US and entering politics. We have an indian in the house of representatives right now (i personally don't like him due to his republican and conservative views) but still it is commendable. Also with Pakistan more towards China (which is close to Russia as well) the US is going to be strong with India in my opinion. Omgsh, I wish i didn't know who the notorious nixon was :P

How are You OXFORD DICTIONARY???

How are You ALPHABETS IN REVERSE??

How are You MY JUNIOR??

:lol:

took me a while to figure out I was alphabet in reverse hahahaaha :D
I am well, thanks for asking. How about you, whats up?

So,
I was doing my lab report with my partner who also happens to be a good friend of mine and is Indian.
me: question twenty one?
her: she answers it.
me: question 22?
her: she answers it. then says damn i can't believe my family HAS TO vote for the indian national congress party and i hate them alll blah blah blah
me: omgsh i love rahul
her: WHAT I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU ANYMORE.....ARE YOU DRUNK OR HIGH.......2 HOUR EXPLANATION OF WHY I SHOULDN'T.....
(2 hours later .....my phone dies)
and i still don't know the answer to question 23 LOL
damnnn! nvr again am i mentioning him. I COULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH MY REPORT BY NOW!!! haha i had to tell you!

hahaha.happens with me too when i show my neutrality on indo-pak relations.
in fact some of my friends bashed me just for joining pdf.:P
telling me you are a traitor and should have joined idf instead.

took me a while to figure out I was alphabet in reverse hahahaaha :D
I am well, thanks for asking. How about you, whats up?

I am fine :)

& gosh, so much into politics at this early age.

You are giving a serious challenge to me :D

I am self-acclaimed Champion of Politics esp. when it comes to Indian Politics :lol:

damn why that old??hahaha....nope I have just been very active the last two days. In sick in bed all day and facebook and twitter are just annoying after a while so i found myself this to do. I am probably not going to be on much starting tommorow since classes start....oh yeah I assumed for some reason you were in your early twenties lol.....nope I honestly do see it lasting pretty long with India. trust me, more and more indians are coming to the US and entering politics. We have an indian in the house of representatives right now (i personally don't like him due to his republican and conservative views) but still it is commendable. Also with Pakistan more towards China (which is close to Russia as well) the US is going to be strong with India in my opinion. Omgsh, I wish i didn't know who the notorious nixon was :P
hmmm.and in case of a major war(maybe ww3) we will see these blocks against each other.
the only confusing thing here is usa-india-russia relationship.
wonder which side india will take in case of a war.
though i personally think it will be usa.

I am fine :)

& gosh, so much into politics at this early age.

You are giving a serious challenge to me :D

I am self-acclaimed Champion of Politics esp. when it comes to Indian Politics :lol:

apne muh se apni taarif karte ho??:azn:

The good relations will last for sure, the strategic convergence will probably not. India and China are already trying to get some forward traction on their disputes- expect positive materialization in a decade or so, that will curb some of the convergence although cooperation in anti-terrorist activities will obviously continue and deepen. The point is how will our relations orient themselves in the coming decade- at the moment India doesn't have any concrete ambitions beyond its immediate neighborhood and even these ambitions are linked to security concerns- as India leaps across various economic thresholds its ambitions will leap too. The optimistic view you hold though is reinforced by the fact that we've always been able to reconcile our conflicting interests to a great extent. When I was born, the US was still viewed with great mistrust- the fiasco with task force 74 was still fresh in the minds of the ruling and dominant generation.

PDF is nice way of venting our inner jingo for most of us. Although its been a very long time since I've made a serious defense related post. Perhaps its time to get back to my hardliner attitude. :devil: I'd bite Nixon if I'd ever met him- he should have known better than to antagonize a "dog" like me. :D

hahaha.happens with me too when i show my neutrality on indo-pak relations.
in fact some of my friends bashed me just for joining pdf.:P
telling me you are a traitor and should have joined idf instead.
don't worry i don't think your a traitor lol
Atleast you have people who can bash you for your views. I would love to have that. None of my close friends are brown and they all thought Kashmir was in Russia when I told them I was from there(Hahahahaahaha I KNOW I KNOWWW..they are smart but not the most politically aware people) so i only get the bashing once in a while when I talk to someone indian or Pakistani. But damn i didn't know indians and pakistanis disliked each other that much until I joined this pdf. it's like I was living in a bubble lol

hmmm.and in case of a major war(maybe ww3) we will see these blocks against each other.
the only confusing thing here is usa-india-russia relationship.
wonder which side india will take in case of a war.
though i personally think it will be usa.

apne muh se apni taarif karte ho??:azn:
\
@ZYXW
Yaar India's policy is a macro-cosmic representation of our own personal policy only- of never being satisfied with just one bedfellow. :devil:

How are You OXFORD DICTIONARY???

How are You ALPHABETS IN REVERSE??

How are You MY JUNIOR??

:lol:

Who's Oxford Dictionary? :undecided:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom