What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahahahaahah :D

Oh thanks for correcting me. I knew that china was doing infrastructure, but I thought it was sending it's army in that areas too. Haha now I know. :)

In that case though, India and china should be able to get along then, because this isn't as big of an issue. Had it been troops it would have been another story.

way to keep your cover genius ;) lol

My cover is maintained through a simple ploy...that there is NO cover- like all the best spies I operate in the open, get my job done and return home safe. Besides the nation in question is run by someone who's very close to a certain forum member here so my activities go unnoticed. :bunny:

It isn't all calm between India and China. The PLA can mobilize in the TAR far too quickly for our comfort so we have initiated rapid infrastructure upgrades on our side as well..besides the raising of 2 more mountain divisions and a "son of the soil" component in Arunachal along the lines of the Ladakh scouts. The IAF's IACCCS has already been substantially beefed up in the region and all forward airbases are undergoing upgrades. We Indians love our wars. :devil:

@ZYXW so wwhat are u studying currently??

Last edited by a moderator:
@arp2041 Together we shall bring that recalcitrant nation into the greater fold and then I'll gorge myself on Hilsa. :chilli:

My cover is maintained through a simple ploy...that there is NO cover- like all the best spies I operate in the open, get my job done and return home safe. Besides the nation in question is run by someone who's very close to a certain forum member here so my activities go unnoticed. :bunny:

It isn't all calm between India and China. The PLA can mobilize in the TAR far too quickly for our comfort so we have initiated rapid infrastructure upgrades on our side as well..besides the raising of 2 more mountain divisions and a "son of the soil" component in Arunachal along the lines of the Ladakh scouts. The IAF's IACCCS has already been substantially beefed up in the region and all forward airbases are undergoing upgrades. We Indians love our wars. :devil:

oh my gos you're such an awesome spy. I will reccomend you to RAW lol ;)

huh, who???

hahahahaaha it would be funny if kashmir leaves all three countries after all this infrastructure. I'd laugh haha!! I see, so it's like an infrastructure race from all three sides, oh dear god! :P

@ZYXW so wwhat are u studying currently??

Political science major on the pre medical track lol
hey I have an important question. How do you tag someone in a post LOLOL??? (i acknowledge that i sound very stupid right now haha)

Political science major on the pre medical track lol
hey I have an important question. How do you tag someone in a post LOLOL??? (i acknowledge that i sound very stupid right now haha)

Oh tagging is simple, just put @ followed by the name, no space b/w the two.

oh my gos you're such an awesome spy. I will reccomend you to RAW lol ;)

huh, who???

hahahahaaha it would be funny if kashmir leaves all three countries after all this infrastructure. I'd laugh haha!! I see, so it's like an infrastructure race from all three sides, oh dear god! :P

No I serve in the NSIA, in service of the great nation of Naswar.

The infrastructure race is in the North East and the Tibetan Autonomous Region and not in Kashmir. The only side going in for infrastructural development in Kashmir is India- new bridges, 30 or so dams and further modernization of the railways in the state. The Chinese part- Askai Chin is largely uninhabited so for them its just rapid transit roads and nothing more.

See that's the argument my dad makes too. He thinks you should have a carreer before you go for your "calling" but shouldn't one make a carreer out of her calling??:)

did u get any studying done?
I finished about an hour ago lol

No you're missing the point here - In my opinion a career is little more than a set of actions that puts food on the table whereas a calling is something that transcends both the pretentious fluff associated with it & you're not doing it primarily to feed that aching belly of yours - You're doing it for something more so calling what Mother Terressa did or what some beat-up Civilian Servant getting a pittance but still working for the betterment of an obscure district in an even more obscure 3rd world country, a 'career' would be, in my opinion, such a disservice to the very words 'passion' & 'calling' !

Besides thats not really what your Dad meant; I would understand his words to refer to 'Financial Stability' that grants you both independence & idealism as luxuries before you go about changing the world ! Financial Stability gives you the ability to not compromise, to not be played with in the hands of many a lobby out there & above all ensures that with you...your loved ones don't suffer because of your idealism !

No I serve in the NSIA, in service of the great nation of Naswar.

The infrastructure race is in the North East and the Tibetan Autonomous Region and not in Kashmir. The only side going in for infrastructural development in Kashmir is India- new bridges, 30 or so dams and further modernization of the railways in the state. The Chinese part- Askai Chin is largely uninhabited so for them its just rapid transit roads and nothing more.

Oh right LOLOLOL I see ;)

Question, who controls tibet??? my best friend is tibetan and she HATES china. but i never figure out whether china had influence and control over it that much or not?

Here comes my PERSONAL INTERPRETER :whistle:

@ZYXW no worries, ask for any help you need by just mentioning the name.

If you want a word from oxford dictionary tag Dillinger
If you want to troll unnecessary tag krait

& so on................:D

Oh right LOLOLOL I see ;)

Question, who controls tibet??? my best friend is tibetan and she HATES china. but i never figure out whether china had influence and control over it that much or not?

Tibet was an Independent Nation until 1949 when China invaded it & took full control.

It was run until than by the Buddhist spiritual Guru Dalai Lama, who is currently an esteemed Guest of GOI.

@ZYXW
Control Tibet, lol China controls Tibet..proper and done. Personally I'm not against China ruling Tibet- its not India's business although we do host the "Tibetan government in exile" and the Dalai Lama. The Tibetans need to understand that real freedom is impossible- at most IF China sees political reforms towards democracy then they might get greater financial autonomy- more than that China will crush any dissenters. The Uyghurs found that out in the late 2000s the hard way when the PLA rolled in tanks for riot control.

No you're missing the point here - In my opinion a career is little more than a set of actions that puts food on the table whereas a calling is something that transcends both the pretentious fluff associated with it & you're not doing it primarily to feed that aching belly of yours - You're doing it for something more so calling what Mother Terressa did or what some beat-up Civilian Servant getting a pittance but still working for the betterment of an obscure district in an even more obscure 3rd world country, a 'career' would be, in my opinion, such a disservice to the very words 'passion' & 'calling' !

Besides thats not really what your Dad meant; I would understand his words to refer to 'Financial Stability' that grants you both independence & idealism as luxuries before you go about changing the world ! Financial Stability gives you the ability to not compromise, to not be played with in the hands of many a lobby out there & above all ensures that with you...your loved ones don't suffer because of your idealism !

WOW.
I think hearing it from someone closer to your age makes a lot of difference. This really helped me thnx. I feel like when parents speak, we tend to want to do the opposite but what you said really made sense. thank you very much...uncle ;)

but it takes time, say I do go for medicine. By the time I am a doctor I will be about 28-30 (SO OLD). it's like what is life after 30, your so old (immature I know) but still. I don't want to join politics old....

@ZYXW
Control Tibet, lol China controls Tibet..proper and done. Personally I'm not against China ruling Tibet- its not India's business although we do host the "Tibetan government in exile" and the Dalai Lama. The Tibetans need to understand that real freedom is impossible- at most IF China sees political reforms towards democracy then they might get greater financial autonomy- more than that China will crush any dissenters. The Uyghurs found that out in the late 2000s the hard way when the PLA rolled in tanks for riot control.

Oh i didn't know that india hosts the exiled tibetan government. That explains a lot!!
yeah but my friend is extremely passionate, she would not listen on this topic. But i am glad i have it clearified now thanx it makes so much more sense to me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom