What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Hyperion Bhai har din ek phool pack karke bhijwa diya kar chloroform daal ke.

Keh diya kar ki jab bhi raat ko sone jaao, isse soongh lena. :omghaha:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Hyperion Bhai har din ek phool pack karke bhijwa diya kar chloroform daal ke.

Keh diya kar ki jab bhi raat ko sone jaao, isse soongh lena. :omghaha:
@KRAIT what a good idea @Hyperion yup tell her tumhari yaadain hain is mein...

owe-it-an-apology-2p62p5jm.jpg

@RazPaK about to leave...few more mins...reading some stuff :D

Bye @ZYXW. See you later.take care .

So,
I was doing my lab report with my partner who also happens to be a good friend of mine and is Indian.
me: question twenty one?
her: she answers it.
me: question 22?
her: she answers it. then says damn i can't believe my family HAS TO vote for the indian national congress party and i hate them alll blah blah blah
me: omgsh i love rahul
her: WHAT I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU ANYMORE.....ARE YOU DRUNK OR HIGH.......2 HOUR EXPLANATION OF WHY I SHOULDN'T.....
(2 hours later .....my phone dies)
and i still don't know the answer to question 23 LOL
damnnn! nvr again am i mentioning him. I COULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH MY REPORT BY NOW!!! haha i had to tell you!

So,
I was doing my lab report with my partner who also happens to be a good friend of mine and is Indian.
me: question twenty one?
her: she answers it.
me: question 22?
her: she answers it. then says damn i can't believe my family HAS TO vote for the indian national congress party and i hate them alll blah blah blah
me: omgsh i love rahul
her: WHAT I HAVE NO RESPECT FOR YOU ANYMORE.....ARE YOU DRUNK OR HIGH.......2 HOUR EXPLANATION OF WHY I SHOULDN'T.....
(2 hours later .....my phone dies)
and i still don't know the answer to question 23 LOL
damnnn! nvr again am i mentioning him. I COULD HAVE BEEN DONE WITH MY REPORT BY NOW!!! haha i had to tell you!

And now you know, Rahul bhaiya, exaggerations aside, just doesn't have the administrative experience to be the PM. Unless he's just to be a rubber stamp and figure head- not to mention outrage against dynastic politics is fast becoming the mantra in India. Besides if looking cute/good is all the qualification that one needs to get elected then I'd have put my nomination in too. :D

@ZYXW Whats with State Department’s spokesman Patrick Ventrell's line on US imposing sanctions on Pakistan? He stated that sanctions would go effective if the Pakistan-Iran pipeline contract is finalized and signed upon. How serious is the US about this?

@ZYXW Whats with State Department’s spokesman Patrick Ventrell's line on US imposing sanctions on Pakistan? He stated that sanctions would go effective if the Pakistan-Iran pipeline contract is finalized and signed upon. How serious is the US about this?

Hey:)
Honestly, it's a 50% chance either way. We still have doubts about Obama pulling troops out by 2014, and as long as the troops are there the US needs Pakistan and it's supply lines. So it wouldn't be too strick on Pakistan, but you have to realize the state department and everyone is pretty serious about Iran. I have interned for the state department for 2 years now and they are not very happpy with a nuclear Iran. Could go either way, in my opinion. We'll have to wait and see. But Pakistan is going to continue with the pipeline for sure, the US might go for imposing some soft sanctions but I HIGHLY doubt anything too much as long as the troops are there:) This is just my opinion, i could be wrong LOL

Oh thats different for that, at least in my books, isn't a career !

A Politician is a Career whereas a Statesman is a Calling !

A Bureaucrat is a Career whereas Public Service is a Calling !

Let us not confuse the two ! A career, in human resource parlance, today is, in my opinion, little more than a brilliant ploy to dupe people into believing that they're not some Seth Sahib's paid servants....they are Career Professionals ! Create a sense of self worth, associate prestige & societal standing with it & voila you've got a competent worker that just fell in love with his own legend of pure make-belief !

What do you think @Hyperion ?

See that's the argument my dad makes too. He thinks you should have a carreer before you go for your "calling" but shouldn't one make a carreer out of her calling??:)

did u get any studying done?
I finished about an hour ago lol

Hey:)
Honestly, it's a 50% chance either way. We still have doubts about Obama pulling troops out by 2014, and as long as the troops are there the US needs Pakistan and it's supply lines. So it wouldn't be too strick on Pakistan, but you have to realize the state department and everyone is pretty serious about Iran. I have interned for the state department for 2 years now and they are not very happpy with a nuclear Iran. Could go either way, in my opinion. We'll have to wait and see. But Pakistan is going to continue with the pipeline for sure, the US might go for imposing some soft sanctions but I HIGHLY doubt anything too much as long as the troops are there:) This is just my opinion, i could be wrong LOL

You interned with the state dept for 2 years? At the risk of being intrusive, how old are you? The troops have always been Pakistan's trump card but the US is really hell bent on de-fanging Iran one way or the other. Even Indian projects are stalled because of this, we built a port in Iran- were constructing railway lines in Iran- to create a sea and land trade corridor. All of that got stalled with the Iran fiasco.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Military Forum Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom