Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bhawawwawawawawawwawawawawawawwawawa.... ok this was the best one!!! :rofl:

You win... :D

grenade-launcher.gif

what about indians:rofl::rofl:

Me baby, me!!!

I am the re-incarnation of that Aisha chick who keeps getting banned. My entire old house, everything is there (Firangi mahal and kakori house). Barabanki is my mothers side, Kakori my fathers. Both parents born in Lucknow. By choice a Pakistani 200%... then a Pashtun as well though entire family calls itself muhajir since they moved and knew only urdu (only have limited links-all still unproven)

The sacrifices we made, the deaths we had from our family (I should specify that here it means nisbat because it gets confusing otherwise) everything makes me the perfect troll for the Indian forums. @seiko and @KRAIT will surely agree. All Indians hate me. :D

Seriously. Thats why none of them thanks my posts. They wish I did not exist.

Last edited by a moderator:
Me baby, me!!!

I am the re-incarnation of that Aisha chick who keeps getting banned. My entire old house, everything is there (Firangi mahal and kakori house). Barabanki is my mothers side, Kakori my fathers. Both parents born in Lucknow. By choice a Pakistani 200%... then a Pashtun as well though entire family calls itself muhajir since they moved and knew only urdu (only have limited links-all still unproven)

The sacrifices we made, the deaths we had from our family (I should specify that here it means nisbat because it gets confusing otherwise) everything makes me the perfect troll for the Indian forums. @seiko and @KRAIT will surely agree. All Indians hate me. :D

Seriously. Thats why none of them thanks my posts. They wish I did not exist.

of whom :what:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom