What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me baby, me!!!

I am the re-incarnation of that Aisha chick who keeps getting banned. My entire old house, everything is there (Firangi mahal and kakori house). Barabanki is my mothers side, Kakori my fathers. Both parents born in Lucknow. By choice a Pakistani 200%... then a Pashtun as well though entire family calls itself muhajir since they moved and knew only urdu (only have limited links-all still unproven)

The sacrifices we made, the deaths we had from our family (I should specify that here it means nisbat because it gets confusing otherwise) everything makes me the perfect troll for the Indian forums. @seiko and @KRAIT will surely agree. All Indians hate me. :D

Seriously. Thats why none of them thanks my posts. They wish I did not exist.
Nah yr more of a sharif admi.......who dont troll.....

actually its me:lol:

BTW where is @Talon today:lol:

Im sorry.....the other day i got excited.:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Luton - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is Lutton in Bedfordshire.

well im done with u...
It seems it was big mistake to even suggest something to foreigners.
Again labelling

But i will say that its always easy to point fingers at others n put a blind eye on the otherside of the story.
And calling a Pakistani a foreigner bara thawaab ka kaam kitha!
The reason i told u these two stories because who u told me that when u wear jeans etc
Exactly what brought the jeans story? It was an example of how Pakistani band gobbi like you can not accept new things and yet DREAM of moving on!

how people stare u etc etc n how here men stares so its totally ok ...
I wonder if you will feel the same were you sisters stared at!

that was why i had told u these incidents of how being a Muslim n wearing Shalwar Kameez
Being a Muslim has nothing to do with wearing shalwar kameez I said that in my previous post which EITHER you did not read OR did not understand! I have no idea why people are ashamed to STATE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND....Hun Urdu mein bhi samjha sakti houn! JUST ASK?!

in the west is dangerous in west too and it men only stare here
It is SURPRISING being a Muslim you can call staring AS ONLY STARE?

then there men harass u or rape u.
Seriously? And Pakistan where EVERYONE WEARS SHALWAR KAMEEZ also has rape cases! I can tell you details of cases as my cousin (same cousin I talked about) worked in forensics lab! So do not tell me SHALWAR KAMEEZ = NO RAPE IN PAKISTAN!

And if men of our society r bad then girls of yr society r not angles........
What is my society? Do you even know what MY society is?

trying to show u that there r Good and Bad people in every society.
I did the same only you live in denial and enjoy blaming the west for all the miseries in your life!

But i guess it stupid of me to tell u this because u feel that everybody who lives in Pak or is a Pak national is bound to be Corrupt and Bad Mannered and everybody in west is civilized n is sinless.

THIS is your problem! I never said that BUT because I said that there is corruption in PAKISTAN YOU assume I proclaim EVERYONE corrupt!

Itna tou kaho kay haan Pakistan kay top level par corruption hai and others suffer because of it (BUS YAHIN MEIN KAHRI THE JO TUM UTH PARAY) itna dum nai hai tou agay ki baat hi mat kero! Jo sahi aur buray ki pehchan hi nai rakh ta naa bura ko bura maan ta hai usay kiya umeed rakhni?!

I guess its like 'asking for to much from u.'

Goodbye.

You asked me for service and I asked WHAT SERVICE and asked what you did...FOR BOTH questions you answered me nothing but attacked me on a personal level! HUN BHI PAKISTANI KHOON hai....INT DA JAWAAB INT TAY HI DETHAY HAIN!

Again labelling

And calling a Pakistani a foreigner bara thawaab ka kaam kitha!
Exactly what brought the jeans story? It was an example of how Pakistani band gobbi like you can not accept new things and yet DREAM of moving on!

how people stare u etc etc n how here men stares so its totally ok ...
I wonder if you will feel the same were you sisters stared at!

Being a Muslim has nothing to do with wearing shalwar kameez I said that in my previous post which EITHER you did not read OR did not understand! I have no idea why people are ashamed to STATE THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND....Hun Urdu mein bhi samjha sakti houn! JUST ASK?!

It is SURPRISING being a Muslim you can call staring AS ONLY STARE?

Seriously? And Pakistan where EVERYONE WEARS SHALWAR KAMEEZ also has rape cases! I can tell you details of cases as my cousin (same cousin I talked about) worked in forensics lab! So do not tell me SHALWAR KAMEEZ = NO RAPE IN PAKISTAN!

What is my society? Do you even know what MY society is?

I did the same only you live in denial and enjoy blaming the west for all the miseries in your life!

THIS is your problem! I never said that BUT because I said that there is corruption in PAKISTAN YOU assume I proclaim EVERYONE corrupt!

Itna tou kaho kay haan Pakistan kay top level par corruption hai and others suffer because of it (BUS YAHIN MEIN KAHRI THE JO TUM UTH PARAY) itna dum nai hai tou agay ki baat hi mat kero! Jo sahi aur buray ki pehchan hi nai rakh ta naa bura ko bura maan ta hai usay kiya umeed rakhni?!

You asked me for service and I asked WHAT SERVICE and asked what you did...FOR BOTH questions you answered me nothing but attacked me on a personal level! HUN BHI PAKISTANI KHOON hai....INT DA JAWAAB INT TAY HI DETHAY HAIN!

today im in good mood.......not in a mood of fight really.
Becoming a west copycat is not what we call being progressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom