What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many people here think that i should apeal to the court{when im old enough} for a mercy kiling! The best will be i should be euthanised!

@hinduguy do u mean to tell me ur life is perfect and u have not faced any form of breakdown?

My life is not perfect, but I am unlikely face any mental breakdown. I come from a very humble background, and build to last(mentally at least)... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
@Talon aapi therapy will bring so called SHAME TO MY FAMILY NAME!
. :suicide:

i am one of most loser in the world, whatever i tried , i did not able to fulfill for many obstacles , still i am keep pushing myself and keep saying myself to chill , you can see how much i am happy :P

i am one of most loser in the world, whatever i tried , i did not able to fulfill for many obstacles , still i am keep pushing myself and keep saying myself to chill , you can see i am a troller :P

arre babu tumi bangla chele, tumi troll hote pari na.. (how is my bengali? ) :)

i am one of most loser in the world, whatever i tried , i did not able to fulfill for many obstacles , still i am keep pushing myself and keep saying myself to chill , you can see how much i am happy :P

if you should have read my post in Whatever, you'll be happy to see a man more looser than you

@Talon it might sound strange but i dont trust anyone in my life anymore!
I have tried religion but in pakistan
there are green,black,white,grey,rainbow turbans! Who should i go to?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom