What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
@<u><a href="http://www.defence.pk/forums/member.php?u=141155" target="_blank">Talon</a></u> aapi one of the reasons i asked ur email was that i dont want u to get lost in cyberspace!
:suicide:
i just wish we meet someday either in this life or the other!
Thanks aapi for being nice or else i was a gonner :suicide:

Watch this its like 3mins

@Talon aapi lost in cyberspace means!
As of now if u or me lose our passwords we wouldnt be able to communicate! :suicide:

Oh dont worry its fine...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry aapi using a mobile right now! Video compatibiliy problem. U can mail me latter!
U wont be able to imagine how warm i feel in my heart when i call u aapi!

****! I'm outta this. If is there anyone from Pakistani Navy, PM me. It's semi-urgent!

@BDforever i wish i had an older sis!
Well actualy i have @Talon aapi :smitten:
Talon i have tried Cats, imaginary friends, self talking! No use! Maybe my suicide genes are active!

Im having an emotional eruption and u people are making fun!

Talon i have tried Cats, imaginary friends, self talking! No use! Maybe my suicide genes are active!

Suicide?-:astagh:-

Maybe try not to make every girl you meet your sister-
In other words gf can give you many reasons to live-

What nonesense is that? Have you tried therapy? No people do not laugh...almost 60% of Americans go to psychiatrist for some reason or another! And its not something shameful....its the reality of life...Just coz Americans have admit it thats why the rate is high! I am wondering those on this PAK-INDIA border maniac need some too :D
on a serious note i also know the denial rate of desi parents to admit theirr child or themselves having any such problems!

friends usually help but if you are a lonely soul then you pay people to listen to you :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom