What's new

Naswar Corner

Status
Not open for further replies.
O kmon dont use that word! Who knows b4 his last breath @hinduguy would read the Kalima then we will be worse than him! :blink:
ha ha, hindu baniya... is too smart... I will keep it as ringtone when I am on death bed.. :rofl:
Also some jewish and christian stuff.. one has to hedge bets... (baniya buddhi again)

Last edited by a moderator:
How is getting your heart broken by a gf more practical than reading a book to give you sabar and sakoon?!

U know talon some people will label u heretic in pakistan if u talk about readin quran on ur own!
@Talon aapi pakistan is diffrent ! In UK u have child protection hotline {?} but in pakistan i cant even eat a rat poison without my parents consent!
I secretly smuggle this mobile from my parents room just to talk to you every night :suicide:
Alas

I see you are desperate and Crazy go find yourself a girl and you will be fine!

ha ha, hindu baniya... is too smart... I will keep it as ringtone when I am on death bed.. :rofl:
Also some jewish and christian stuff.. one has to hedge bets... (baniya buddhi again)

Its not just the repeating of some words BUT saying it with the tongue and believing it with the heart :)

U know talon some people will label u heretic in pakistan if u talk about readin quran on ur own!
@Talon aapi pakistan is diffrent ! In UK u have child protection hotline {?} but in pakistan i cant even eat a rat poison without my parents consent!
I secretly smuggle this mobile from my parents room just to talk to you every night :suicide:
Alas
this is getting scarier...

@Talon aapi i have read the quran 4 times with translation! How do u thnk i know abt religion so much!
Gf is haram in islam and too dangerous where i live

Alas

WHY? Why? :blink:

@Talon aapi i have read the quran 4 times with translation! How do u thnk i know abt religion so much!
yes GF is haram.. still we go for GF and pay the price, though i do not have any GF yet :P

Read it again....Quran is for all of eternity and for everyone...it should fit every situation for everyone everytime...

@Talon aapi i dont suppose mothers in UK threaten their 10y old , telling him she will kil him if he tries to eat a tofee. Happend people..
And i see @Talon as my big sis!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom