What's new

Narrowing PAF Gap V IAF by 2015

if jf17 is dead duck then why dnt u make such air craft :what: and if it is our majbori then how we gona purchase j10s :what:

First of all JF 17 is Chinese not your .. your contribution is limeted till money (Just like MKi of India)

first let Chinese make J10b for them self... All componet of j10b is in development and no one know how much time it will take
just one source specially for you .. need more tell me
Chinese AVIC Top Head admits the Poor Quality of Jet Engine|China Military Power Mashup

And i am talking about big no not in small no can your Air Force induct f16 of j10b in bif no. like jf 17

When is that ugly looking Tajas making its first operational flight BTW ? 2020 or 2030 ? :lol::lol:

Yeh yeh , we have our own majboris. :coffee:

But what is your majbori for hanging to the failed horse Tejas project for freakin more then 25 years ? :azn: :mod:

Just damn get rid of that ugly looking obselte aircraft. Whats your majbori dude :lol:

i heard teja is the only fighter in world which is going to get MLU before its induction in air force :blink: is it true

When is that ugly looking Tajas making its first operational flight BTW ? 2020 or 2030 ? :lol::lol:

Nop, We dont want it to turn into a JF-17 , we will not Hurry Like Our Neighbors, We want it it to suit our role, not suit ourself According to the aircraft..... We better take Our time....

Yeh yeh , we have our own majboris. :coffee:

But what is your majbori for hanging to the failed horse Tejas project for freakin more then 25 years ? :azn: :mod:

Just damn get rid of that ugly looking obselte aircraft. Whats your majbori dude :lol:

We dnt have any Majboori buddy thts why we are not inducting them

Forgate about first 20 they are just show peace we have much more capable fighters compare to them

On the other hand PAF inducting incomplete project because of money problem ( Why you need upgradeshen of current fighters)
and we are waiting for LCA mk2

First of all JF 17 is Chinese not your .. your contribution is limeted till money (Just like MKi of India)

first let Chinese make J10b for them self... All componet of j10b is in development and no one know how much time it will take
Chinese AVIC Top Head admits the Poor Quality of Jet Engine|China Military Power Mashup

And i am talking about big no not in small no can your Air Force induct f16 of j10b in bif no. like jf 17

What do You mean by Just Like Indian MKI.... India MKI runs on following Indian Stuffs

Mission Computer cum Display Processor - MC-486 and DP-30MK (Defence Avionics Research Establishment - DARE)
Radar Computer - RC1 and RC2 (DARE)
Tarang Mk2 Radar Warning Receiver (RWR) + High Accuracy Direction Finding Module (HADF) (DARE
IFF-1410A - Identification Friend or Foe (IFF)
Integrated Communication suite INCOM 1210A (HAL)
Radar Altimeter - RAM-1701 (HAL)
Programmable Signal Processor (PSP) - (LRDE)
Multi Function Displays (MFD) - Samtel/DARE

who is talking about j10 we will induct it in 2015 5 year time is enough for the development of its components ...

Dont be...

Even though the first PAK-FA will start inducting in 2017 . this will be the very first batches. It will take time to induct these in numbers and in the meantime a matured, bleeding edge western tech. plane will be inducted to augment the numbers and learn as much as from them to develop AMCA..

BTW there is no point in telling these to a member who is here for 4 years already..You asking these questions says a lot about your intention and hence this is my last answer to you regarding this..:wave:

this may be due to economic reasons......if we were to induct only 5th gen fighters it would definitely take more than 200 of them....besides "air superiority" not "strike" is the primary role of 5th gens....MMRCA's may be "multirole".....but they would be serving either as first or second line strike aircraft .....we cant just counter chinese MKK's or J10's or J11's with bisons....they would have superior capabilities and numerical superiority ( more importantly).......
We'll have to wait and see.

To all the JF-17 fans..

If I were to talk very realistically then JF-17 is nothing but a poor man's F-16 C/D at the best. The major component of any aircraft for me are its engine and avionics. JF-17 lacks in both the areas as compared to F-16.
Which F-16? Sheer common sense (by virtue of 25+ years of advancements in commercial aeronautical technology) suggests that the JF-17's electronics/avionics, ECM/EW & radar are superior to the Block-15 F-16s. The current Block-I, the JF-17's radar is at most 15km less in range than that of the MiG-29SMT.
Furthermore, there hasnt been one confirmed report of PAF signing an agreement for advanced avionics with any firms. The JF-17 operating today are at the same level as F-16 A/B.
It hasn't signed anything because it is PAC which is developing the avionics for JF-17. The issue is radar and maybe ECM/EW, but even then there has been approach for joint-development and local production for such a suite. Same for radar.
An important thing is the quantity and quality of weapons that are to be loaded on the weapon system and if the weapon system is compatible with them. I can make a case of present JF-17 not being compatible with present and future BVR missles till date.
It has already tested SD-10 and will be certified for use by the end of this year. The MICA-RF is next on the list, either for PAF and/or export purposes. Beyond these types, it would depend on the export client as well as whats available to PAF in the future. Should the A-Darter 5th generation WVR-AAM deal go through with Brazil/South Africa, then we could expect T-Darter (currently in-development) to join. If not, then next-generation Chinese options would be available.
For me JF-17 is a dead duck till the weapon and avionic integration problems have been solved.
The basic line of weaponry, including SD-10 BVR as well as PL-9C and PL-5IIE have already been tested, the SD-10 awaits final certification. Principle A2G weapons have already been integrated, such as Chinese laser and precision-guided bombs. The next batch of weapons will include Pakistani precision guided stand-off munitions, the Brazilian MAR-1 ARM, and later on a variant of Ra'ad ALCM.
The Mirage Rose that PAF has are very old and can only be used to deliver ordanace on enemy targets ( They are far from being truly multi-role).
ROSE-I uses Grifo-M, which allows it use BVRAAM. Depending on necessity, the PAF can integrate the SD-10 onto the aircraft. However, its been repeatedly reported - including publications such as Flight International - that Mirage ROSE-I can use R-Darter, and the missile is in PAF inventory (though not officially disclosed).[/QUOTE]
not that JF17 is useless or anything, but it just doesnt fit well enough to counter pakistan's external perceived threat(india).

here is a neutral opinion

Tempered Insanity: The FC-1 -or- A Tale Of An Inferior Fighter Plane (Part 1)

Tempered Insanity: The FC-1 -or- A Tale Of An Inferior Fighter Plane (Part 2)
Leave that for your e-buddies' role playing game...I think it is your turn to fly the AMCA-Mk.2 off your submersible aircraft carrier/starship.
JF 17 is something like Majboori of your Air Force because of Money Problem buddy PAF cant induct expensive fighters. so only solution is JF 17 and just compare specification of JF17 with Indian Fighters you cant find it more than dead duck :cheesy:
Yes we did...we found out JF-17 Block-1's budget radar has a range just 15km short (if not less) than your MiG-29SMT...assuming your IAF does have a seizable number of SMTs. And to our disappointment, this was the range of the export KLJ-7 advertised for potential buyers outside the development circle...not even within PAF (which would likely have different specs).

Dnt wary we are not gonna induct those ugly looking incomplete fighters :lol:

We dnt want to make fun of our self just like you did with inducting jf17 in your AF :rofl:

Nop, We dont want it to turn into a JF-17 , we will not Hurry Like Our Neighbors, We want it it to suit our role, not suit ourself According to the aircraft..... We better take Our time....

means tejas are going to have 2 mlu's before induction :D hmmmm nice

We dnt have any Majboori buddy thts why we are not inducting them

Forgate about first 20 they are just show peace we have much more capable fighters compare to them

So dont have any majbori thats why you guys are still hanging on to that dead forse for damn 25 years . IT IS YOUR MAJBORI MATE, otherwise if a little bit of sense prevails in DRDO, then they should have dumped Tejas project a long ago. :whistle: Talk of majboris

ADMIT IT THAT ITS A FAILED PROJECT AND THERE IS NO POINT IN MAKING AN AIRCRAFT OPERATIONAL IN 2020, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME IN 1995. :azn: :azn:

Keep hanging to Tejas, we dont mind it. Its a NO factor anyway. :cheers:

So dont have any majbori thats why you guys are still hanging on to that dead forse for damn 25 years . IT IS YOUR MAJBORI MATE, otherwise if a little bit of sense prevails in DRDO, then they should have dumped Tejas project a long ago. :whistle: Talk of majboris

ADMIT IT THAT ITS A FAILED PROJECT AND THERE IS NO POINT IN MAKING AN AIRCRAFT OPERATIONAL IN 2020, THAT WAS SUPPOSED TO COME IN 1995. :azn: :azn:

We are In a Comfortable Position mate, We have Licensed Production of Su30 MKI going, We have a side research on LCA MK1, LCA MK2 and AMCA going on, We have Also Partnered In FGFA Project, if You call all this a Majboori, then yeah, we are In great Majboori buddy :lol:

i heard radar engine weapons etc everything they are gona bring from foreign countries for tejas :what: then still they are unable to induct super duper teja :cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom