What's new

Narendra Modi slams Centre's foreign policy

Bad things???? He is one of most educated & capable person in all o Indian politicians and has transformed Indian economy. You are really thankless people.

You see when we have a car which runs as a well oiled machine - we adore it, love it but when it breaks down, we junk it with a heavy heart.

even though i don't like him...i always vote for the congress....but i wish modi to be pm as he is the only one as of now who can give a fitting reply to india's enemies then it would be a pretty sight to see you doing this.....:laughcry::laughcry: instead of this :omghaha::omghaha:......:rofl::rofl:...not only you but the mushies would also be doing this :laughcry:

Fitting response :omghaha:

Bad things???? He is one of most educated & capable person in all o Indian politicians and has transformed Indian economy. You are really thankless people.

UP........

What max he can do? Attack on Pakistan??? :omghaha:

so you want MMS to be the perpetual PM...even the US prez has a max of two terms..it is time for him to go and to give way to a more capable person who is a statesman not an economist and who understands the geo-politics of today

Fitting response :omghaha:

you just wait...then you would remember me

just has he did in gujarat he or rather the BJP would be following the same model all over India...subjugate the ******* and expedite the path to development

So you know what he did in Gujarat?

So you know what he did in Gujarat?
yep...i hate him for that...but sometimes i do feel it was necessary in national interest look at the development in gujarat i wish it would be replicated all over india....there is development in india but the pace is tardy...just like the chinese who keep their people under subjugation and don't give them any say sometimes...i also feel that too much democracy even though it is a boon but it is also a bane...the govt is not able to function properly and have to give in to pressures from its allies..too much democracy is not good...al

yep...i hate him for that...but sometimes i do feel it was necessary in national interest look at the development in gujarat i wish it would be replicated all over india....there is development in india but the pace is tardy...just like the chinese who keep their people under subjugation and don't give them any say sometimes...i also feel that too much democracy even though it is a boon but it is also a bane...the govt is not able to function properly and have to give in to pressures from its allies..too much democracy is not good...al

You are gem dude. So - What is date of election?

in 2014 after the current govt finishes its term which is after 31 may 2014

wish your country would also be free of all evils and there would be peace and tranquility all over the world and there would be friendship and development too

MMS was an ex RBI governor and VP of the planning commission? Wow, I had no idea but I thought it was his policies that helped open the India economy? As for him being a good guy, his demeanor, his pedigree, educational background, his Sikh identity, etc all work to make him seem as a decent guy. Of course, I don;t know him personally but from what I can gather from various sources, it seems he it not in full control as PM.

Jayalalitha? Are you kidding me? She is the biggest crook.

what does his sikh identity do anything about?

I am saying he is incompetent,what else is a yardstick?

Jaya is a ballsy woman and better than most mards who think they can be PM.

India's bet bet would be to push Nitish Kumar for PM and MOdi as defence Minister. This would ensure 2 terms of more with Nitish Kumar and afterwards Modi would be able to win PM based of the great work he will do as defence minister. The need of the hour is putting an Engineer as PM and a capable nationalist as defence minister. I get goose bumps thinking of this potential scenario.

Nitish is a *****,he wud have no aukaat but for lalu's corruption.

Jaya is a ballsy woman and better than most mards who think they can be PM.

Nitish is a *****,he wud have no aukaat but for lalu's corruption.

I have no clue what you are trying to say. Jaya...is a corrupt *****. Ballsy doesn;t mean crap to me. What matters is she able to develop India not just TN. Nitish is a peacemaker and gets things done. Bihar under his watch transformed. His engineering background allows him to analyze a wide variety of input before making a calculated decision. As for MMS, his sikh identity does a lot to help heal old wounds. Sikhs are good ppl and choosing him to be PM, was a small olive branch for the wrongs committed in 1984. His background in Economics and Finance, has helped India. The problem is the COngress party which is incompetent and corrupt.

Hands down I prefer Modi all the way but if what ppl on this site are saying about his ability to garner enough votes to win the elections, then BJP has to think of the strategy I mentioned. But the truth is there is a huge media campaign, maybe we can convince Indians to vote for the most able bodied person.

I support this Narendra Modi as PM of India. Really want to see if he can change India.

I have no clue what you are trying to say. Jaya...is a corrupt *****. Ballsy doesn;t mean crap to me. What matters is she able to develop India not just TN. Nitish is a peacemaker and gets things done. Bihar under his watch transformed. His engineering background allows him to analyze a wide variety of input before making a calculated decision. As for MMS, his sikh identity does a lot to help heal old wounds. Sikhs are good ppl and choosing him to be PM, was a small olive branch for the wrongs committed in 1984. His background in Economics and Finance, has helped India. The problem is the COngress party which is incompetent and corrupt.

Hands down I prefer Modi all the way but if what ppl on this site are saying about his ability to garner enough votes to win the elections, then BJP has to think of the strategy I mentioned. But the truth is there is a huge media campaign, maybe we can convince Indians to vote for the most able bodied person.

TN progresses inspite of Jaya and Karuna. Sikhs deserve justice for 1984 genocide and our gratitude for their contribution to the country. But unfortunately MMS failed them not to mention that he failed India as well. I wish he had resigned not brooking interference from the party leaders especially Sonia and her NAC.

Nitish need to develop his own state before aiming for PM position - he has not proved himself enough to prove himself as a PM candidate. Couple of years of 10% growth is not enough proof of his ability to lead India.

is this like the us election?

in the sense that romney tough on china, obama tough on china and now that obama is reelected nothing happened.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom